LifePlay Adult Game Download Overview
The story centers around you, a middle-aged man with a background in cryptocurrency trading, telling the story of how you met a girl named Megan during a life changing day. Megan is a young aspiring actress down on her luck and in desperate need for help. Will, you be there for her when she needs it the most and help her turn the tide? Will you be able to win her heart?
Release Date: 2020-01-24
Developer: Vinfamy Patreon – Github – Wiki – Discord
OS: Windows, Linux
Genre: 3D game, Animated, Simulator, Character creation, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Dating sim, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Group sex, Corruption
Optional: Pregnancy, NTR, Incest, Rape, Netori, Business simulator, Prison, Bestiality, Transformation, Lesbian, Gay
This update adds no new content and focuses entirely on fixing crashes and bugs, the most notably of which that have been fixed are:
– The crashes some people have when going into a new building and the game starts to load NPCs there.
– Fix an issue with average attractiveness for both men and women dropping to 0 as a result of a data reading bug, causing a huge percentage of obese NPCs. If you have this issue before, make sure to go to Esc > NPC Distribution & Beauty Standards) and Reset Default when loading your old save.
– An issue some people report about NPCs’ moaning being silent during sex (I actually was never be able to reproduce this on my game so I assumed it was save-related, nevertheless, I put in some extra code whenever a sex scene starts to make sure everyone has a ‘voice’ assigned before fun time)
– Minimize startup / start menu crashes as much as possible by optimizing the initial loading process a bit more. These are usually quite rare and random and the game usually starts fine simply by trying again, still it’s good to minimize them as first impression counts after all.
(For those curious of the cause of the new location loading crashes last update and why it was so unpredictable and inconsistent across different PCs (mine and many others never had any crashes at all, but for those that had them, they were so frequent that the game was unplayable): It turns out the crashes were caused by a coding flaw that must have existed in the game for years but has never been exposed till now. When you go into a new location, there are two aspects of the game that are loaded concurrently in two separate processes. Firstly: The objects in the building itself as well as a little analysis to identify what type of building this is. Secondly: The characters and their clothes, including the uniforms. Now, at first glance, the two loading processes seem independent enough to happen simutaneously, but they’re NOT, cause the game needs to know what type of building this is before knowing which uniform to load. Up until to the v4.0 overhaul, this flaw was never exposed because the old clothes were so heavy and took ages to load, so the first process always beat the second process by far and the game always knows which building type before it gets to loading the uniforms (since normal NPCs are loaded before ‘working here’ NPCs). The new clothes in v4.0 however are much better optimized so for many fast PCs (not neccessarily high-end, maybe you just have fewer background processes, etc) possibly running the game on a SSD drive, it suddenly became possible for the second process to get to the uniform loading stage, not knowing what to do and crash, before the first process get to the ‘identify building type’ stage. Mine and the other crash-free PCs were just not as fast (again, not neccessarily low-end, just maybe having more background processes, mine probably wasn’t loading fast because as the dev, I have Unreal Engine running in background while playtesting the game) so everything ended up going according to plan. The fix was therefore to make sure that the building type is identified first, before any loading takes place. As an extra safety measure, I also make sure that if somehow in any circumstances, the game is asked to put someone in uniform but not knowing what type of building it is for, instead of freaking out and crashing, it just dresses this person completely randomly.)
v4.0 Beta 4
This is the fourth of the five updates making up the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul and the second update focusing on Clothes in the overhaul. It’s very similar to what was done in Beta 3, just even more in quantity.
– 285 new female clothing items, taking the total number of female clothes added during this overhaul so far to 591
– Notably, compared to Beta 3, the Beta 4 batch of female clothes have a lot more of those with the “Partial Undress’ state available
– 204 new male clothing items
Note since this is a beta update, part of a larger overhaul:
– Even after tons of clothes have been added in Beta 3 & Beta 4, there is still a smaller but more selective batch of around 100 items to be added in v4.0 Stable, focusing on uniforms, ceremonial / religious attire, and accessories. Basically, for Beta 3 & Beta 4, I simply went down the list of assets I have collected, so most of what’s been added are just everyday clothes. In v4.0 Stable, I’ll review what’s still missing and seek out the specific pieces that the game still needs for its different building types, jobs, scenes and ethnicities. Also, I have deliberately avoided jewellery and other accessories so far in Beta 3 & 4 because they must be rigged, morph-transfered and tagged a bit differently from normal clothes, so I leave them for v4.0 Stable to do all in one go for efficiency.
– Also, all the logic to use all the new clothes for NPCs (which piece should go with which to avoid clipping, what to wear for which location, etc) will come in v4.0 Stable. Therefore, for now, just like in Beta 3, all the new clothes are just for the player character to try on. NPCs still use the old clothes, which clip horribly because of all the new character morphs added in Beta 1 & 2. Don’t worry though, Beta 4 is the final update these clipping-friendly old clothes even stay in the game files as they will all be cleared out in v4.0 Stable to save space while the NPCs embrace the new clothes with all the logic added.
– After Beta 3 & 4 & v4.0 Stable, the total number of clothing items in the base game would be over 900, which is plenty. Still, this doesn’t mean that I will no longer add any more clothes ever again in the future. So if there’s some specific clothing piece you have in mind that didn’t make it in these 900 added during the v4.0 overhaul, don’t worry. In the future, once every few months, I will dedicate one update (let’s say: v4.7, v4.16, etc) for a new batch of clothes, and these updates will come in the form of easy-to-install & version-neutral optional downloads (just like the optional maps) as I don’t want to keep increasing the base game’s download size. The best thing about these being available as optional downloads is that I won’t have to be as stingy with polycount and texture resolution for them as I had to be with the 900+ items in the base game, since it won’t matter how heavy or performance-intensive these optional clothes end up being since the player gets to pick and choose how many and which they want used in their own game. Basically, these will be “High Definition Clothes Free DLCs”.
v4.0 Beta 3
This is the third of the five updates making up the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul and the first update focusing on Clothes in the overhaul.
– Improve the pre-import procedures for clothing assets to be imported into the game during Beta 3 & 4 (these of course won’t apply to the old clothes, which will still be there in Beta 3 but will all be removed or replaced in Beta 4):
— Improve rigging to make clothes follow the character’s current animation as much as possible, i.e. skirt bend with legs etc
— Improve morph transfer to reduce clipping (i.e. body poking through clothes) as much as possible within the constraints imposed by optimization needs (see below).
— Much better optimization (i.e. poly count & texture resolution only as high as absolutely necessary) for the new clothing assets compared to previous. Because by the time overhaul is finished, the total number of clothes available will be a huge jump from previous (x7 previous is my current estimate), this is essential for the game’s ability to load them without crashing and for keeping the game’s download size acceptable. Unfortunately, there’s no free lunch and the need to keep polycount low for each clothing asset somewhat counteracts the improved morph transfer above, meaning that clipping cannot be avoided 100% especially when a lot of morphs are used, but it’ll be a lot less obvious than before.
– Basic high heel system to adjust leg pose and distance from ground when wearing some of new footwear with heels.
– New “Partial Undress” button (dress pulled down to expose boobs etc) during sex and also for testing in the Inventory menu, available for a small proportion of new clothing assets (highlighted as such in your Inventory). Make sure to wear these specific clothes if this is your kink.
– 306 new female clothing items are added in Beta 3 (I just go down the list of raw assets I collected together, so Beta 3 may overrepresent or underrepresent certain apparel types, don’t worry, not gonna be a problem when the overhaul is finished).
– Please note: Beta 3 is only the halfway point of the overhaul and the first overhaul update to actually work on clothes. Because half of dev hours for Beta 3 went into improving the pre-import procedures and collecting all the raw assets, the majority of the new assets for the v4.0 overhaul (i.e. the rest of the female clothes and all male clothes) will actually be added in Beta 4. Also, all the logic to use these new clothes for NPCs (which piece should go with which to avoid clipping, what to wear for which location, etc) will come in v4.0 Stable so for now, NPCs either just ignore the new clothes or put them on randomly. Until all the logic is added, the new clothes are mostly just for the player character to try on.
v4.0 Beta 2
This is the second of the five updates making up the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul. Following on from Beta 1, Beta 2 will continue focusing on Variety of Characters, before we move on to clothes in Beta 3 (so if you see a lot of cloth clipping this update, it’s to be expected because new chracter morphs were added and clothes haven’t been worked on yet. Don’t worry, pretty much all the clothes will be replaced in Beta 3 & 4).
– Improve the eyes’ textures and shaders for a more realistic look that matches the quality of the rest of the face
– Eye color is now clearly noticeable and completely customizable (not just the game picking from 3 equally dark colors like before)
– Under Character Editor > Skin, 25 sets of bikini tan lines to choose from for female characters, plus a slider to adjust how noticeable they are
– Another “Step” for the new Morphs > Visual Mode, which highlights the most essential morphs (scale, position, rotate, etc) for each major facial feature (eyes, nose, chin, etc) to give you more control after you’ve done the first step of blending full face presets together.
– Expand the NPC generation algorithms to make use of all the new customization options added in Beta 1 & 2, with special attention to:
— Generating NPCs with realistic but distinct looks
— Generating NPCs from different ethnicities
— Generating NPCs of different ages
— Generating fantasy NPCs
— Giving NPCs appropriate fitness and muscle stats in accordance to their body
— The attractiveness stat (see below)
– All patrons’ commissions for April
(The last two bullet points are very complex to implement and are simply introduced in Beta 2 at a basic level, far from finished. The data and logic involved will continue being worked on and fine-tuned in Beta 3, 4 & Final too)
– Expand the “Esc > Customize NPC Distribution” menu into “NPC Distribution & Beauty Standards”, where you can indicate how appealing different body types, face shapes, age groups, ethnic features, etc are for each gender (up to you if you want to be objective, or use this menu to set up your player character’s preferences). The default settings use conventional beauty standards and my own taste.
– In the same menu, you can now set the “NPC Average Attractiveness” for each gender, default: 50 for male, 75 for female. The game will then generate NPCs with the attractiveness stats averaging into this and try to make their actual look justify their attractiveness stat in accordance with your beauty standards above.
v4.0 Beta 1
– New system that allows the players to import their own PNG or JPG image files into the game at runtime. In the original overhaul plans, I mentioned this wasn’t guaranteed to be possible, so I’m happy to announce that my experiments with it have finally come to fruition, opening up so many possibilities now and in the future.
– New Overlays feature (that relies on the runtime import system above) to import custom tattoos, pimples, etc
– New Real Face Import feature (also relying on the runtime import system above) to make LifePlay characters based on real photos of yourself, someone you know, celebrities or your favorite video game characters. The final character you come up with can of course then be saved as a preset and shared with the community if you want.
– Some celeb presets as examples for this new feature
– Beginner-friendly tutorial document for this new Real Face Import feature, because it requires an extra manual preparation step from the base photo before the results can be imported into the game.
– New morphs for proper ethnic differences: Black and Asian characters won’t just look like the default Caucasian character painted on anymore
– New morphs for proper age differences: teens and senior citizens will now both look convincing
– New morphs for orcs, elves and vampires, making them more distinguishable from humans
– New morphs for feminine-looking men
– New morphs for subtle facial asymmetries
– New morphs for complete face presets (like the current Anya, Cynthia, Shu, etc) that can be blended together to easily make a unique face
– Minimize that long-standing problem where the vagina gets deformed by seemingly unrelated morphs. You should now have much more room to play around with different morphs before things get weird, although it’s still not 100% perfect – it’s just the way morphs work.
– Remove many ‘junk’ morphs that are barely noticeable but take up resources and confuse users
– “Visual Mode” – Complete UI overhaul of the Morphs tab of the Character Customization menu, making it a much more visual, interactive and user-friendly experience. I expect 90% of players would find using “Visual Mode” sufficient for their needs cause it already gives you the most signifcant morphs and make them much easier to use. The old huge list of sliders is still in there, now called “Detailed Mode”, meant only for advanced users who want to tweak every little number for minor morphs and experiment with negative values or values above 1 etc.
– In addition to professional por n shoots, you can also make your own content (+ collab with other por nstars) for OnlyFans. Obviously you don’t get paid per shoot like studio work so remember to pay out your OnlyFans income each month! Your income grows or declines depending on your attractiveness, por n fame, and how much content you uploaded that month.
– Can become a webcam model. Accepting requests from viewers can yield extra cash.
– Employees you hired at your brothel or stripclub are now treated as sex workers and can be pimped out. If the customer is left unsatisfied, you can offer extra service yourself.
– Girlfriend/ boyfriend experience: asked to go on a romantic date with a John before doing the deed, occasionally coming across someone so smitten with you that a genuine relationship is proposed
– Asked to accompany a rich and powerful John to high-class events to to seal business deals
– While working at stripclubs, can be asked to go to a VIP room for a private dance and even propositioned further
– Approached by Johns wanting to roleplay an ‘aggressive’ or femdom situation
– the final 25% of update will be about prostitutes being “rap… music” by pimps and johns, about ‘rough’ por n co-stars and about being ‘strongly convinced’ to enter the adult industry.
– All patrons’ commissions for March
– New ‘Pregnancy Pact’ interaction: a female PC can make a pact with another female friend / relative to become pregnant together, with new scenes then becoming available: double breeding party, paying male prostitutes, going clubbing together to try your luck.
– New ‘Impregnation Bet’ interaction: A male PC can make a bet with another male friend/ relative to take turns on the same girl and see who can impregnate her
– If you impregnate someone who is already taken, their significant other may try to impregnate your wife/ girlfriend to make things even. And vice versa if some other guy impregnates your SO first.(+ API funciton to get any NPC’s baby daddy to make these scenes possible).
– Your friend or family asks you to follow them to a breeding party, saying they want to have a baby, but dont want to go alone.
– You go to check for pregnancy in the hospital where the doctor says that you arent pregnant, but since you want so bad to have a baby, you can seduce the doctor
– Sperm donor for lesbian couple: two scenes with the PC as the donor and the lesbian getting impregnated.
– An ex who can’t get over you suggests one last night together for old time’s sake, secretly with the sole intention of starting a pregnancy.
– the final 25% of update will be about pregnancies caused by “Rap… music”, which obviously will have unique consequences and shouldn’t just be treated like any other pregnancies in terms of finding baby daddy or your current partner blaming you for cheating. Also, if you’re the impregnator in the situation, depending on her personality, the baby mama obviously will treat you differently than if the pregnancy comes from a loving relationship. If the pregnancy is from female on male, she may ask for forgiveness and to help raise the kid.
– Expand the relationship and marriage system to allow for more flexibility in terms of polyamorous relationships, most importantly so that each poly partner can have their own marital and live-in statuses. Make adjustments to existing scenes’ conditions and scripts to fit in with the new system.
– New “Manage polyamorous relationships” action you can take at home where you can easily and proactively organize your poly relationships (instead of having to rely on randomly triggered scenes), i.e. deciding who to marry, who to break up with, who should move in with you or out, with whom you should start trying for a baby, etc
– Poly partner pushing for more partners in the relationship and actively introduce you to someone they think you might like and could make a good addition to the ‘family’
– Non-live-in partner comes to your house, intending to ask you out for a surprise date, only to be greeted by a live-in partner while you’re away. They may go on a date without you then and ‘report’ back to you.
– Two partners compete for who have the sexiest body and perform striptease in front of you
– Poly partner going for a shower ends up catching you and another poly partner already going at it in there
– Sleep together with two partners only for them to have some fun with each other while you are asleep.
– Poly partners having a clothes try out and you can spy or offer to join them.
– Watching adult movies with poly partners can lead to some fun group activities
– Suggest one poly partner have a baby with another
– Suggest one partner do the deed with another, so that you can watch. If applicable, you can sabotage the birth control, leading to one partner impregnating another.
– All patrons’ commissions for February
– Bug fixes and some minor improvements
This is the first Kink of Month update of February, focusing on “Doggy (Best… position)”. For the change log, I wanted to keep the bullet points short, so if unclear, check out the original ideas from the Discord brainstorm.
– Some more animations, covering less commonly seen positions but most notably also including threesome animations with only one woman involved
– New dirty talks for the woman / bottom man, unique to this module
– Special ‘stuck in place’ effect which lead to intense orga sms
– High-arousal season and possible actions to take and their consequences
– Volunteer at a shelter, with some special situations
– Help with reproduction for money, can also lead to threesome
– Having sex with a hooker / your significant other at home can result in another occupant of the room wanting to join
– Similarly, following your date back to their bed may lead to some joining in too
– Some new scenes / expansions of existing scenes to use the new threesome animations
– Triggering of this module’s scenes now respects the player’s sexual orientation. No more lesbian PC complaining about “not getting any dick recently”. Plus some adjustments to existing scenes so that all the text makes sense for both female and male targets
– Bug fixes and some minor improvements
(Fantasy content is disabled by default. It’s enabled by pressing Esc > Customize NPC Distribution > set any or all of the percentages for Orcs, Elves and Vampires to above 0, and/or by making your own player character one of these races in Esc > Edit Appearance > Load Preset > tick Blend With Current > choose one in the fantasy folder)
– Bonus to Fitness, Perversion and Fertility. Penalty to Attractiveness, Intelligence and Masochist.
– Obsessed with reproducing and not interested in contraceptions
– When they introduce you to their tribe, you would have to pass a traditional trial in the form of an orgy
– Can be kidnapped by orcs, sometimes alongside your significant other, and negotiate your way out
– Deflowering ritual
– Rough roleplay when dating an orc
– Being offered by your orc significant other as tribute to their tribe elder
– Can freely breed with any fellow orc of opposite gender without the usual attraction check, to make orc babies
– Bonus to Intelligence and Attractiveness
– Attractiveness gain each time they have sex
– Higher demand for modeling and por n jobs
– Use elven magic to vanish clothes and make someone masturbate
– Help an Orc get with an Elf
– Bonus to Attractiveness and Interpersonal. Penalty to Fertility. All positive attributes grow faster at night and slower during the day.
– Recovering Energy is nearly impossible from normal eating or sleeping, has to suck blood instead (by stalking a stranger or convincing a friend / lover). Can also break into hospital blood bank.
– Win almost all in-scene persuasion checks since vampires can hypnotize
– Interrupted during sleep by a blood-thirty vampire, can name a price for your blood
– Can use hypnosis to make someone like or fall in love with you, or become your friend with benefits
– Dating fantasy races is viewed as taboo by some other people, and you can ‘comfort’ your partner about this
– Can approach a fantasy race NPC and be direct about having a thing for / wanting to try it with someone of that race
– Can use a specialized dating app to meet up with someone of a particular fantasy race
– All patrons’ commissions for January
– Bug fixes and modders’ API requests
– Can become an office plaything, not just your boss wants you. Other coworkers will make moves on you at work as well, or you can make plays for them.
– Call sick from work and then some of the coworkers offering to come to take care of you after work.
– Can work from home, where you might forget to put your clothes on for a video conference call.
– More opportunities to seduce boss and colleagues at work: having a coffee break and “accidentally” spilling coffee on their pants/skirt only to offer them some “help” with cleaning (which they can accept or deny), asking a colleague for help and trying to seduce them while they do it, going on a lunch break with them that could end up at a hotel/toilet after some flirting, hearing moaning from the toilet stall. Some of these scenes have both perspectives (you could try to seduce the NPCs or they could try to seduce you).
– A scene where the boss is working hard or is stressed out and you offer to relieve him/her.
– Ability to ask for a raise anytime you want (within reasons)instead of waiting for the scene to trigger (with the option to use your body for extra persuasion or to thank for the raise – with the possibility of it being rejected).
Business Owner Career Path:
– In any business you own, you can seduce employees, or they can try to seduce you
– Scenes for employee performance reviews where employees can “earn points” for promotion. Some employees will do anything to keep their jobs.
Other Career Paths & Part-Time/ Hourly Jobs:
– (Medical Career) Dealing with pharmaceutical companies.
– (Restaurant) Asked to go on takeout deliveries where you may get invited into something more. Asked to be party service waiters at parties with the opportunity for some fun
– (Retail) Packing shelves on nightshift and fun things happen in the back storage areas
– (Electronics / Furniture) Repair service, where you can get paid or seduced
– (Bar / Pub/ Nightclub) Serving drinks to frisky patrons.
– Working a side gig while also holding a full-time office job could be discovered by your boss (with an option to “calm” them down).
– Female player can be a surrogate mother for another NPC and can decide to not give the child away after all
– Male/trans player can donate to a sperm bank (for more money the higher your fitness, attractiveness and intelligence), with a possibility of the nurse ‘helping out’ with the procedure. Regular sperm donors may get scouted by a group more interested in a “personal” approach to insemination.
– Impregnation requests from female acquaintances or even random strangers
– Male or trans players can be invited to a impregnation party as the impregnators
– Pregnancy or impregnation related dirty talks and reactions to cumming
– Fertility test can be taken at hospital, with the nurse (if perverted) proposing a more natural method of checking
– Bonus orgasm gain for vaginal positions and bonus attraction gain for creampies when having sex with someone wanting a baby
– Babies from NPC-NPC pregnancies eventually grow to become full NPCs at 18, rather than just mentioned and never seen
– Knocking up an NPC already in a relationship/ marriage with someone else can result in their partner finding out the truth or being falsely claimed as the father
– Female player can take a Plan B / morning-after pill within 10 days from a creampie (this 10 days is modified by Pregnancy Length Multiplier, so the sooner you take it the better really) to prevent a pregnancy
– All patrons’ commissions for December
– Bug fixes and some modders’ requests
– NPC can be in open / polyamorous relationship with each other, which the player can find out about and participate in some fun with
– You can ask someone to be your friend with benefits, or be asked. Friend with benefits can be booty-called easily.
– Having heard about your poly relationship, NPC can propose to join
– A scene in which you get a surprise (reverse) gangbang from your lovers
– Chance to catch two of your poly lovers pleasuring each other in your absence
– If the NTR module is also enabled: Poly / open relationship partners can get their own lovers, independent of you and your other partners. Plus scenes featuring your poly partner’s own lover: walking in to them going at it, live-in partner asking if they can have the house to themselves for a while because their other lover is coming over, your partner going on a date without you, proposal that their lover becomes another poly partner for you too
– Exact money amounts shown next to the “rip off”, “fair price” and “bargain” options for both prostitution and porn careers
– Porn shoot to receive public bukkake from strangers
– Porn shoot to walk naked in public and bang any interested strangers
– Johns can now ask specifically for handjob only, blowjob only, anal, etc with impact on the prices you can charge
– A system for regular clients that can result in them always willing to pay the “rip off” prices + extra tips and may turn into a sugar dating arrangement or an actual relationship, as the regular client gets more and more emotionally attached to you
– Adding new scenes and radiant quests for a certain kink (Content/Modules/vin_Co…), based on some ideas from the community brainstorm. It’s not too convenient to list them all here, for more details, check out the original ideas people have posted on Discord’s kink-of-the-month-brainstorm channel.
– 15 male-female cowgirl animations
– 15 male-male cowgirl animations
– 12 trans-female cowgirl animations
– All November commissions from patrons
– New fluid particle system for the game
– New cumshot effect for men and transwomen
– New cumming animations (cum on face, tits, back, etc) that uses the new cumshot effect that can be chosen when a male / trans character reaches orgasm. These animations of course would equate ‘pulling out’ for pregnancy checks.
– New squirting effect for women
– New Esc > Settings option for Squirt Chance Multiplier (this number is multiplied by the girl’s Proneness to Orgasm to determine the chance of squirting each time she orgasms). Set this multiplier to 0 to disable squirting completely, or 100 to make every girl squirt like Adriana Chechik.
– New “Official Watersports Module” (like any other kinks, it’s optional and disabled by default)
– New watersports animations with urine effects that become available to select during adult scenes if you enable the Watersports module above
– Expand and adjust the new adult scene gameplay introduced in v3.11 to also work for solo, group and other types of scenes
– Allow the player to save and load outfits under whatever name they want (try to avoid removing pieces of apparel from your inventory which might mess with the saved outfits)
– Add IUD as another option for contraception, both for female PC and male PC convincing their partner to have one inserted
– All patrons’ commissions for October
– Some content had to be removed in accordance to Patreon’s rules, make sure you read the new “Disclaimer About Third-Party Patches.txt” carefully
– NPCs and the player character will have a bunch of new actor stats for what they like (Likes Anal, Likes Cowgirl, Likes Rough, Likes Public, etc) + a new Prone to Orgasm stat.
– NPCs involved in sex scenes with the player or each other will now have some AI. They will sometimes suggest the next action (popup with a timeout for you to say no) depending on what they like, with the frequency and persistence depending on their submissive/dominant level. You can also encourage your partner to take the lead.
– NPCs will provide feedbacks via dirty talk on whether they like what you’re doing. Don’t worry though, you won’t actually have to remember what each NPC in your game likes, the buttons for the different positions you can select will be colored accordingly from red to green to help you out.
– Separate Energy and Orgasm bars for you and your partner, the rate of which they change depend on whether the position matches the new stats above + fitness & animation speed. Each time you bring your partner to orgasm, they gain attraction with you. Each time you yourself reach orgasm, you gain mood.
– Sex is no longer forced to end when the first orgasm is reached (but when you/ your partner runs out of energy or gets bored i.e. their orgasm bar has stayed too low for a long time), so it’s possible for multiple or no orgasms for either partners to happen during a scene. Subsequent orgasms are progressively harder to reach.
– The orgasm bar also represents the wetness of the pussy and hardness of the dick, which affects how pleasurable penetrative sex is, and at which speed. So, if you’re playing as a man or trans, it will be more about keeping your orgasm bar around the middle for as long as possible to try and bring your partner to orgasm rather than trying to reach orgasm yourself quickly and then have a difficult time trying to get hard again (by which time, your partner may have already got bored).
– The behaviour of all these new gameplay elements are of course modified when appropriate for ‘aggressive’ (Content/Modules/vin_NonC…) scenes.
– Each NPC will now have their own fertility stat, the final probability will now be the square root of fertility_dad*fertility_mom, not just the player’s fertility. This also allows the various sperm donor / surrogate mother scenes to trigger under more logical conditions.
– New UI elements in the Contacts menu to show all pregnancy-related information for the player and each NPC: base fertility, usual fertile days of the month, how far along pregnant if any, who is the baby daddy, etc… So that you don’t have to rely only on the midnight notifications which can easily be missed if a lot of NPCs in your game are pregnant at the same time
– Some scenes about attending or taking your spouse to prenatal classes and doctor’s appointments, with possible affairs to be had …
– Some more scenes about childcare, which influences their final stats when they reach 18 and become a full NPC. Raising your child can now also lead to some ‘adult’ opportunities between the player character or their spouse and the child’s babysitters, teachers and classmates’ parents.
– Some adoption and abortion scenes. You can put a baby up for adoption, or (as the father) not accept a baby as your child (so they don’t just show up as your child in your contact list no matter what)
– Some adjustments to the impregnation swinging/cuckold/ breeding party scenes so that all the resulting babies no longer end up always being attributed to the player
– Some other scene ideas from the community brainstorm
– All patrons’ commissions for September
– Implement a tattoo system, with customization available in the character creation menu and NPC randomization of tattoos when a new NPC is generated
– Two percentage options in Esc > Customize NPC Distribution to control how common tattoos are for NPCs
– 27 new arm tattoo options
– 19 new leg tattoo options
– 23 new chest/back/neck tattoo options
– 5 new male hairstyles
– 20 new female hairstyles
– Some ‘forbidden’-‘aggressive’ crossover scenes that can trigger if you have both modules enabled (‘aggressive’ being LifePlay/Content/Modules/vin_nonC….)
– Relationships between two of your related NPCs and a couple of scenes relating to this
– ‘Forbidden’ relationships between a NPC and their own related NPC and a couple of scenes relating to this
– Update the ‘Spend time with family’ action to be in sync with the AI locations and schedules added with the v3.0 overhaul
– The game will now check for age too when trying to describe someone’s family relationship to you and vice versa, in case of twins and triplets
– A scenario (implemented as a short quest so that the player fully controls whether it triggers) where ‘forbidden’ becomes legal in the country you’re playing in. For now, this first implementation of the scenario simply prevents some scenes from happening, changes some in-scene texts and adds a few unique scenes. More content for this legalized scenario will come in the future.
– Some new ‘forbidden’ scenes from ideas from the community
– All commissions from patrons for August
This is an update focusing solely on bug fixes, no major new features or content. Wait for v3.8 later this month (22 August) if you’re only interested in new content. The August commissions will come in v3.8 also.
– Fix many bugs and strange behavior as reported by players on Discord and the F95 forum thread (thank you all for your bug reports). Check the Bugs channel on Discord and search for ‘bug’ in the f95 thread for details.
– Make it a lot easier to avoid using condom and promise to pull out (based on her period, submissiveness, perversion, attraction to you and your interpersonal). If the girl has very high attraction to you, she won’t ask at all. Add a Esc > Settings option to disable the condom mechanic entirely
– Add some variances in scene triggering frequency to limit annoying disruptions, namely 4x less scenes triggered between midnight and 5AM and during any interactions with other NPCs (since most interactions already guarantee a scene at the end of them anyway, no need to interrupt them for a random scene so often). If you think scenes are just triggering too often in general, don’t forget there’s already an Esc > Settings option for Scene Frequency (the default is x3 so it’s more frequent than realistic by default, drop it back 1 if you don’t mind a more realistic but more mundane playthrough), this change in v3.7 only targets the particularly inconvenient time for a scene to trigger.
– Add basic period cycle for female player and NPCs, with safe and ‘dangerous’ days so it’s not just a flat 2.5% per creampie anymore
– Expand contraception content: some NPCs will now ask you to put condom on or pull out (how strict they are with that request depends on their submissiveness stat). Condoms can break and you can fail to pull out, accidentally or otherwise.
– Enable impregnation of and by temporary actors (like hookers etc)
– Allow impregnation as a result of threesome and other group sex scenes
– Expand NPC-NPC pregnancy so that any NPC-NPC scenes you actually witness in the game may result in pregnancy as well, not just as a random event
– Some scenes about figuring out the baby daddy if you’ve been having multiple partners. You can then lie or tell the truth, and the potential baby daddies can react in different ways
– Some relationship scenes about wanting a child, then either succeeding or failing and having to find an alternative like surrogate mother or sperm donor – and some drama scenes out of that
– Some impact on mood, energy and arousal while being pregnant + some scenes relating to this
– Can start or stop fertility treatment (basically an immersive way to get to pregnancy content quickly without having to ‘cheat’ and edit the fertility stat)
– Chance to have twins or triplets
– Many backend improvements / expansions to the pregnancy system (much more data relating to impregnation is stored basically) to support all the above
– All commissions from patrons for July
– Bug fixes and other improvements
– Animations for working and being served at the different types of establishments in the game
– AI behavior improvements so that NPCs play the correct animation with the correct objects depending on whether they’re at the current location because they work there or simply are customers.
– Animations for some common actions described in scenes (like fighting, shooting, messing around before sex, etc) to make scenes more lively, instead of relying so much on text and ask the player to imagine the action going on while the characters just stand there awkwardly.
– Modify existing scene scripts to use these new scene-specific animations
– Improve the character skin shader for more detailed and realistic-looking skin, most noticeable when zoomed in. Special thanks to Semaj, another game dev who was kind enough to share with me their own experience working with Daz and Unreal Engine 4.
– A few new erotic description lines written by EtB for the Transformation start
– Bug fixes and other improvements
– Virginity flag for player and NPCs, with some new unique scenes relating to being a virgin, seducing a virgin, the first time and follow-up scenes involving the person who took your character’s virginity / someone whose virginity your character took. In the future, virginity content will be further expanded for sure, probably in another update that’s dedicated entirely to it, to allow the player and NPCs to pledge to save themselves for marriage etc but this needs to wait for an update where the sex scene system itself is expanded with some AI first (should be around August) since the current system that just allows you to pick whatever animation you want with no reaction or protest from your partner obviously doesn’t work with an NPC saving for marriage too well.
– Eyeglasses for male and female characters, with a new checkbox in character creation for whether the person usually wears glasses (since it’s not just a fashion item that can randomly be worn or not, like the rest of the clothes in the game).
– The ‘virgin’ and ‘needs glasses’ flags for NPCs can be edited by the player at any time but will also be auto-assigned depending on some conditions (younger, low-perversion girls are more likely to be virgins for example) when an NPC is first generated. When loading a previous save, existing NPCs will also be auto-assigned – so no need to go through each and every existing NPC to check the new boxes yourself, don’t worry.
– Some horse animations with male characters. The dogs, on the other hand, are from the pre-Daz era of this project and they now look pretty terrible compared to the rest of the game, so I wanted to change their models first in the next ‘interspecies’ update to bring them up to par graphically before adding new dog animations.
– Improve the optional TF Start, most importantly now allowing you to roleplay as someone who actually reacts positively to the transformation, with suggestions written by my patron (and erotic writer) EtB
– Bug fixes and other improvements
– Improve the system for animations with spawn objects, especially making sure that the items actually despawn after use
– New solo and couple animations involving a dildo
– New solo and couple animations involving a vibrator
– New solo and couple animations involving a male masturbator, i.e Fleshlight
– 3d mesh and texture assets for the dildo, vibrator and fleshlight
– Half of June commissions
– Bug fixes and other improvements
– More daily activity animations for the player character and NPCs. Specifically, v3.2 will first focus on basic needs and leisure activities (eat, drink, sleep, dance, sports, etc), while later on, v3.5 will most likely focus on business (working or being served at different types of establishments), and finally v3.8 will focus on paired and scene-specific animations (fighting, messing around before an actual sex scene, etc)
– A system for blending sitting poses and activity animations (for example, instead of making 20 different ‘have a snack’ animations for 20 different chairs, this system allows the game to just blend the top half of the body from the eating animation with each of the 20 sitting poses.)
– A simple system for spawning additional objects to go with some animations (spawning cutlery and food for eating animation for example) and despawning them after the animation finishes
– 3d meshes and textures for the animated objects above
– The rest of May commissions (i.e. all the commissioned animations)
– Bug fixes and other improvements
– The action and interaction menus will now be dynamically sorted to minimize the need to scroll down / type in keyword – with your last action (if still applicable) shown first on the list, followed by the rest of the available actions sorted by how often you used them so far in your current save. I find this especially important for the interaction menu with NPCs, which involve a lot of scrolling right now.
– 3d camera with free keyboard + mouse control for the character creation menu and the inventory menu, replacing the old static Zoom and Rotate buttons, so that you can always get the perfect angle while editing / dressing your character and don’t have to constantly move your cursor back and forth between the main editor menu and the camera buttons.
– Reduce the load time for maps (i.e. the long “Loading, Please Wait …” thing after you select a city). The improvement is especially noticeable for the bigger maps.
– Replace the top-left-corner tutorial popups you get at the beginning of the game (which are outdated anyway with so many gameplay changes in the last year) with a separate “New Game with Tutorial” mode accessible from the title screen, which guides new players step by step through the various aspects of the game. This way, experienced players don’t get bothered by those popups and new players have their own ‘handholding’ new game mode that is very easy to follow.
– The hotkeys to open the frequently used menus (namely Esc, Q, I & P) can now be simply pressed again to close such menus, instead of having to find the Finish / Resume button to click on.
– Reset the “Update Only” downloads’ version requirement to v3.0 Stable to make the download size smaller and hence more useful. If you didn’t play v3.0 Stable, you either need to use the Full v3.1 download for this update or need to apply the “Update From v2.x To v3.0 Stable” first before you apply the v3.1 Update Only file.
– Update the Modding Docs with the new API functions that have been accumulating for the past year
– About half of May commission work: all maps and all scenes, but the scenes haven’t been tested. Animations and scene testing will come in v3.2 (30 May)
– Bug fixes and other improvements
v3.0 Beta 3:
This is the third update of our 5-update AI and Interaction Overhaul -the 60% progress mark. It builds upon the foundations laid during the first two beta updates and actually introduces the AI and interaction systems into the game – alongside navigation to support them.
– Introduce a new AI system, along with the first 17 conditional NPC behavior packages. Each NPC will now have somewhere to live, work and/or study and they will be logically somewhere on the map at any point of gameplay (work during the day, home at night, shopping / leisure activities depending on their stats for the rest of the day etc).
– Introduce a new Interaction system where you can physically click on the 3d model of any NPC at your current location and be prompted a list of relevant interactions you can do with that NPC, some of which will directly lead to scenes (i.e. this improves how ‘proactive’ gameplay feels – less doing random things and hoping for things to trigger). Also add the first ~40 NPC interactions, their conditions (some of them are even fetish-specific) & linked scenes to go with this new system.
– These systems are designed in a way that ensures both these first NPC behavior packages and NPC interactions will be editable / moddable right away (new lpai format and expandeded lpaction functionality) and easily with any text editors. Modders will also be able to add their own AI packages and interactions that will be picked up automatically by the new systems.
– Add a navigation system for indoor 3d space so that NPCs don’t rely 100% on furniture like in Beta 2 to know where to spawn and they can stand idle or wander around too. This also means that player and NPCs will try to walk to rather than just teleporting between objects and dialogue/ interaction targets like in Beta 2. Scenes will feel less awkward than Beta 2 because of this.
– Some very basic physics mostly to aid the navigation system above
– Don’t worry, I didn’t forget about the April commissions from patrons and contributors – I will do them all and release alongside the second update of April – v3.0 Beta 4 (to be released on Saturday, 18 April). Beta 3 was such a huge workload on its own (AI, interaction and navigation systems in two weeks) that I didn’t want to try to ‘squeeze in’ commissions as well and sacrifice quality. Now that all the systems have been added, Beta 4 will be a much lighter update in terms of my workload so commissions are best completed then.
– Bug fixes and other improvements
– WIP Note as this is only Update 3 of 5 in the Overhaul: In summary, Beta 3 is a major coding effort and introduces most of the core components of the AI and interaction systems planned for v3.0. It will mostly just lack in variety of AI packages and interactions (which will continue to be added in Beta 4 and 3.0 Stable). Scenes will feel less awkward than Beta 2 thanks to the navigation system, although I will still have to go through all the lpscene files and add new API functions in Beta 4 (18 April) so that the scenes fully take advantage of the new fully 3d gameplay and the new AI data (for example, in Beta 4, when random scenes trigger, they will ‘prioritize’ suitable people currently at your location rather than spawning in someone like currently). If your PC is a bit weaker and you experience some lags while playing Beta 3, don’t freak out! Most of the performance optimization work will take place at the end of the overhaul i.e. v3.0 Stable. Beta 3 introduced 3 new systems to the game – they aren’t fully optimized yet.
v3.0 Beta 2:
This is the second update of the five-update v3.0 Interaction and AI Overhaul. It will get rid of the whole ‘visual novel’ feel of gameplay and move towards a truly 3d lifesim gaming experience:
– Taking any action with a building will now actually ‘zoom in’ to the building’s interior (i.e. the interior presets added back in Beta 1) where you can see your character and NPCs doing things, i.e interacting with that building’s furniture and other objects. There’s a button to go back to the city map when you want to go somewhere else of course.
– Controllable full 3d camera for both normal interaction (i.e. taking an action with a building) & during any scenes triggered, so that gameplay can flow smoothly between a normal activity and a triggered scene. No more of the ‘watching the city map & progress bar, interrupted by random visual novel bits’ feel.
– Male and female poses & animations for many furniture & objects added so far in the game (sit on chairs, lie on beds, jog on treadmills, etc) so that characters don’t just spawn inside the 3d building and stand there awkwardly.
– A few random NPCs spawning at any location you go to, doing random things, talking to random people and interacting with random objects. The sophisticated AI logic and dynamic NPC schedules will come in Beta 3 and 4.
– WIP stuffs and Transitional Issues as This Update Is Just the Second Part of the Wider Five-Update Overhaul: gameplay-wise it will start to feel like the full 3d lifesim experience that 3.0 is aiming to be, just without the AI logic to make sure NPC’s current location and action make sense. The scenes will no longer be ‘visual novel-esque but instead blend smoothly with the normal interactions and the sex scenes, but because I will still have to go through the hundreds of existing lpscene scene scripts to add new API functions for things like headtracking and walking towards a certain character (will do this in Beta 3 or 4), some scenes may feel a bit ‘awkward’ for now (characters making wrong eye contact, characters teleporting in, etc). No navmesh (basically invisible pointers on the ground to tell the AI where it’s safe to walk on) yet also, so characters will teleport between object interaction points for now with no walking in between yet. Not a huge variety of daily activity animations yet also, these will come in the future.
– The rest of the March commissions from patrons and contributors
– Bug fixes and other improvements
v3.0 Beta 1:
This is the first of the five updates involved in the v3.0 AI and Interaction Overhaul. It will lay the important foundations for the whole overhaul:
– Add all 3d spaces for the rest of the location types in game (~80 of them in total!). This is the foundation for the ‘Interaction’ aspect of the v3.0 overhaul because NPCs and the daily activity animations need proper 3d spaces for all location types to be placed in.
– Add any 240+ new furniture and other objects required to make the 3d spaces above, since the current selection is only intended for bedrooms.
– Add an ‘auto-distribute presets’ system so that modders can start making presets right away for the different location types, so that community-made presets will be picked up and used by the game in addition to the vanilla presets that I’ve made myself.
– Implement a multi-threading system for the game. Multi-threading is pretty much required so that all our sophisticated AI calculations can take place completely ‘behind the scenes’ and not cause lags with 3d interactions and animations the player is seeing on screen. This is the foundation for the ‘AI’ aspect of the v3.0 overhaul. This is implemented mostly to prepare for what’s coming in Beta 2 – 5.
– In summary, v3.0 Beta 1 will still play a lot like v2.19 gameplay-wise (it’s mostly just laying the foundation, Beta 3 and 4 will experience the most dramatic changes in gameplay), but all the 2d backgrounds for non-bedroom locations will have been replaced by full 3d areas (for now until Beta 2 where the ‘visual novel’-esque scene system is gotten rid of, becoming a pornstar is probably the best way to view all 3d locations using the free sex camera).
– About half of March commissions from patrons and contributors (all maps done, most animations done, scenes and the rest of the animations to come in v3.0 Beta 2)
– Known issues since this version is only a beta WIP part of the bigger five-update overhaul: The issues with the player / characters being spawned outside of the rooms / clipping with furniture is just a temporary transitional thing for this Beta 1 update only, with the scene system still being ‘visual novel’-esque like 2.19 even though the actual 2d backgrounds have been replaced. I will implement intelligent character spawning and full 3d scenes + free scene camera + daily activity animations in Beta 2, this won’t be an issue then.
– Bug fixes, modders’ requests and other improvements
– Add dynamic animated facial expressions for all characters during sex scenes, especially focusing on movements of the eyes, brows, forehead and mouth. Note: if the facial expressions appear on everyone else during sex but your own player character, you simply forgot to choose a moan voice pack for your character during character creation. Simply Esc > Edit Appearance > Finish > click the button next to “Moan Voice Pack” to shuffle and pick what you want.
– The facial expressions will increase in intensity as the characters get closer to cum, finally resulting in their ‘orgasm faces’ (eyes rolled back etc)
– Mouth movements will sync with the sex moans.
– Improve the sex action menu and reduce scrolling by adding new quick access buttons for the major categories of sex positions. Also, split the undressing and bondage options (a major cause of the endless scrolling) into a side menu and make these options more visual.
– Add auto scaling for the Mod Manager and Select City menus, so that thing no longer get cut out of the screen for less common screen dimensions like 4:3 and 16:10.
– Fix some problems with the textured maps added in v2.18 (most importantly, the unneccessary and time-consuming map regeneration after every scene that includes sex). Also, add a checkbox in the Select City menu for “Classic Map Graphics” for people who prefer performance / more accurate building sizes.
– Bug fixes, modders’ requests (ClearGetList) and other improvements
– The city map will now show actual 3d textured buildings (4 variants of low-rise buildings and 7 variants of skyscrapers), some trees, pavement and some cars on the road. The 3d models for these are all low-poly (due to performance reasons) and still restricted by the lack of terrain data in the OpenStreetMap exports (i.e. can’t generate hills or rivers) so they won’t look as good as the city builder games made by professional studios for example but they’re definitely still a big improvement on the old maps. The new system will also work instantly with all existing maps – no need to redownload anything from the Mega’s optional map folder.
– Rework the map lighting to better suit the new 3d models, enable them to drop shadows and make lighting more consistent (no more sudden jump of light level as soon as 6am is reached, weird lighting when a scene moves time forward, or random changes in the map’s lighting when you move from one house to another). Incidentally, this also fixes the blue tint for the 3d bedrooms.
– Optimize performance (i.e. minimize FPS loss from the old map to the new map) for the new maps with hierarchical instanced meshes, LODs and occlusion culling
– Add a second default map that will be included with all releases of the game alongside Central London: Central Bath. It’s recommended to tick ‘Randomize Unknown Buildings’ (25%, 25%, 25%, 25%) when using this map – it’s small and compact (lots of buildings in a concentrated area to play with). Even at max randomization setting and with the new textured map system, it loads pretty much instantly. Good for quick testing and weaker PCs that don’t get good FPS with the Central London map.
– Update the game’s start date to January 2020 (the old start date was 2 years ago). This will only affect ‘New Game’ and not your current saves.
– Bug fixes, modders’ requests and other improvements
– 20 new animations, consisting of:
— 5 male-female Foreplay animations
— 7 male-female Missionary animations
— 5 male-female Standing animations
— 3 gangbang animations, including MMMF and MMMMF variants for each
– Bug fixes and other improvements
– Sound effects (oral, penetration, male & female moans) for the sex scenes. Special thanks to Icarus Videos, who provided some of oral and penetration sound effects.
– Background ambience sound loops for most location types in the game, for a more immersive experience
– Sound effects for various UI elements, also highlighting when something positive or negative happens during gameplay
– New customization option under Ctrl + E > Personal that allows you to select the moan voice pack for your PC and NPCs
– Volume adjustment settings in Esc > Settings. Note that some UI sound effects are hard-coded for performance reasons and aren’t affected by these settings.
– Bug fixes and other improvements
– 20 new animations, consisting of:
— 5 male-female Cowgirl animations, including some femdom ones
— 5 male-female Doggy animations, including some rough ones
— 4 female solo animations
— 3 male-female-female animations where one of the girls has a dick or is wearing a strapon (i.e. so that she and the guy can double penetrate the remaining girl, etc)
— 3 male-male-female animations where one guy is a cuckold and the other guy is a bull (Don’t worry, I know the cuckold/ NTR fetish is very much up to personal taste, so you will never see these animations unless you have the optional NTR module enabled – it’s disabled by default of course)
– Bug fixes and other improvements