After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals. The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all. Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.
Release Date: 2019-09-30
Developer: Hreinn Games Patreon – Blog
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
Genre: 2DCG, Female Protagonist, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Rape, Humiliation, Monster, Fantasy, Group Sex, Corruption, Adventure, Combat, Multiple Penetration
– Some small QoL additions for a few quests to make it easier to keep track of the next step.
– Bris scene added in. You will need a save that does not have the Bris quest completed in order to see the scene. We had a pop-up message in the placeholder version mentioning to make a save for this purpose, we hope you have those saves ready!
– Prison Orc quest has been reworked significantly. There are defined paths for both Dom and Sub, the orcs are more fleshed out, and it is now skippable. (IMPORTANT: Make sure to save your games on the main orc camp screen before loading them in the new version to avoid any conflicts.)
– Some erroneously named assets in the script that were causing exceptions.
– Not being able to jump to the outskirts on some occasions on the earlier parts of the game.
– Ale bug fixed
– Missing Ellia nameplate fixed
– Asset error during shaman ritual fixed
– Some other smaller bugs and typos
– New sprites!
Fluff Tooth, the Tentacle Monster and Avion now have sprites with expressions. These have been added into the relevant sections in previous content.
We also have a wealth of new human female sprites that populate the town of Avarton, and a small village on the outskirts of Whitecrest.
A lot of work was done on these sprites to provide flexibility to create more fresh sprites/characters as needed and cut down seriously on asset creation time going forward.
(The male sprites and a few other assets that are mostly done were temporarily pulled to be added in soon, to push the release faster. Nomo wanted to fix some proportion issues.)
– New sexual assets!
There are several new assets of Sabia’s ass and her breasts being groped, slapped, kissed and licked. There are a lot of different variations for them, and this will provide additional sexual content and visual representation to complement the dialogue and actions that might be happening. Sabia can find herself groped by multiple orcs, her tits grabbed from behind, from the front. Her nipples might be pinched, or her breasts licked. Her ass can be spread, slapped. There’s a lot we can do with this, and we are excited to be able to express visually more of the every-day sexual content Sabia might find.
– New locations!
There are two new locations available as mentioned earlier – Avarton and a small Whitecrest village. Visiting these will introduce Sabia to new characters (and an oddly familiar face), and new events. We have done a fair amount of framework here, and are exciting to expand it in the coming patches. Both villages can be explored and have several events that can be played through, as well as introducing you to some new characters.
– New quests!
There are several new quests available!
* Shipment Quest for Vehlis. This time Vehlis needs help from Sabia. Alcohol shipments to The Silvertusk have slowed, and Sabia will need to resolve this. This will lead her to visiting the human towns. There are two ways to complete this quest.
* Quest for Kira. Kira thinks little of ‘honor among thieves’ and will pair Sabia up with Avion to tackle an opposing group of bandits that Kira would prefer to not be there. There are three ways to complete this quest. You’ll also get a glimpse into Minotaur culture and beliefs.
* Ornshakar Ritual. For those that have found themselves under the sway of the Shaman, they will find themselves further required to help participate in a ritual. You knew what you signed up for when you decided to side with Ornshakar – there is one way to complete this quest. Well, that is outside of choosing how to react to several events.
– Sub/Dom content for camp!
We really wanted to make the sub/dom points more interactive and more rewarding. To that end, we’ve added interactions around the camp that trigger when you have a high enough Submissive, or a high enough Dominant value. Some of them are short exchanges of words, and some are events that include our new sexual assets which see Sabia getting manhandled. Or setting down the law, if Sabia knows what she wants.
You can find these vents at the kennels, the trading lodge, the bar and the training tents.
– New CG scenes!
2 Avion scenes! – Completing Avion’s quest and releasing your prisoner will give you a scene with the formidable Avion. Depending on your Submissive or Dominant value though, Sabia will find it plays out very differently.
Ritual scene – Pursuing an alliance with Ornshakar earlier will result in Sabia forced into helping peform a orcish ritual.
Bar scene – Drinking in the bar and playing too much dice with a couple of orcs will see Sabia having a very large dessert.
Added new CG segments for old content to make it more immersive and visual representative (such as the being man-handled by Ornshakar’s orcs when trying to enter the tent)