Urban Demons, a tale of two souls lost in the darkness. Take control of Peter, the perverted young male, as you journey around the city seeking to complete your goals. Encounter a variety of women, all of whom you can talk and interact with… or more! However, discover your fate as you travel into the very depths of hell to uncover the truth of who you are. But more importantly who or what you will become. Your main goal is to corrupt all the women you can find as you travel between the real world and the Otherworld. This goal becomes slightly easier when you are blessed by demonic forces. But are these powers there to merely help you? Or are there more sinister motives at hand? With a large selection of NPCs to interact with and a compelling story that will see you enter the depths of hell, be sure to check out the latest version!
Release Date: 2019-10-09
Developer: Nergal BlogSpot (Art Trello / Code Trello)
Version: 1.1 Beta
Genre: 2DCG, Shotacon, Incest, Corruption, Voyeurism, Oral Sex, Group Sex, Demons, Super Powers, Fantasy
Urban Demons 1.1 – The End
Happy to say here is the “final” build for Urban Demons (1.1). This should sort out all the major issues people were having, as well as adding in the scene dialogues for Donna and the Daily dialogue for Kaylee.
Additionally an epilogue of sorts has been added that does a bit of a round up of each character with some (VERY) tasty new artwork and some additional scenes. This is played after defeating Goap and making the final choice in the game. You can also replay it in the hall of memories once you have completed the game (so you don’t need to replay the entire game to see it.)
That said, I’m not sure how compatible old saves will be with this build (particularly those that were saved pre-end game but while leading up to the end). But hopefully they should be ok from my testing.
Other than the above no new features have been added, this has been mainly about fixing the bugs that were present and trying to polish off the game. Due to the length of time though I’d thought it would be nice to add in something a little extra. So big thanks to Glassfish for coming back to do a bit of work on it! I hope you all enjoy!
Until next time
Players can now progress to the end of the game!
The Underworld is now fully traversable! (There’s quite a few areas)
There’s 5 different endings (one very bad, one bad, three good – a different scene for each ending)
The credits will roll, but you will return back to the game, able to continue and play on your save as normal
A new introduction has been added too
Kaylee’s progression re-added to the game
Hope you like it!
Brigette X Sydney Threesome
You need them them both at level 4
Talk to Brigette at night to begin the story line
Sex Shop Investment added
Now on the map (bottom half)
Can invest into it, able to get lingerie for Brigette, Sydney, Mrs Jennings, Ms Amos, Neala and Kimberly
New homes for Ms Amos and Mrs Jennings storyline
You need to have completed the game and reached level 5 with them both
Talking to them (like long progression) will trigger the start of this
Major sound improvements
Lots of sound effects added back into the scenes that were missing before
X-Ray power added
You activate it via the Q menu
Minor X-Ray shows underwear busts (for those that have it)
It also shows lingerie busts if you’ve bought them the outfit
Major X-Ray shows nude busts (you can pick which one you want to activate)
Lots of bug fixes
Mainly focused around missing scenes and such
New scenes / events:
– Neala’s Full Progression has been added (including a new BJ scene for her), including her cosplay event
– Kimberly’s Store Doggy intro has been added
– Kimberly’s Cosplay Costume and Event have been added
– Sarah’s “10 heart scene” has been added (this replaces the art that occurs when Fred records you with Sarah)
– Lisa’s “10 heart scene” has been added (this replaces the former missionary art)
– Donna’s Daily Dialogue’s have been completed
– The Otherworld is once again accessible
– The Invisibility and Persuasion skills are no longer available from the start and must be found in the Otherworld
– The Cafe has been majorly reworked – there are now more characters there are certain times and hopefully some scenes will come in the future!
– Fixed a major bug where sometimes the auto-save would load to a black screen
– Made it less confusing for Donna’s progression. The journal entry doesn’t show the Donna invite to school option until she has visited home
– Fixed an issue where the first Donna home visit is skipped
– You can now no longer visit the school on the weekend or the bar earlier than the afternoon/night