Stormside Adult Game Download Overview
After returning from your time within a special military unit designed for people with magical abilities, you meet your childhood friend, Riley, and her best friend Cassie, who are planning their own next steps in life. You find yourself joining them at the Stormside International Academy. It isn’t long before you discover that this academy, and the way it treats its students is anything but ordinary…
(And no, the magical abilities aren’t “you can corrupt girls with your mind” or anything like that..)
This is a game about an academy that allows female students to be sexually punished and/or rewarded by an individual known as “The Magistrate”. When the Magistrate gets injured, his position is up for grabs, allowing you to take his place.
Will you use your new position to protect the girls from punishment, or will you use it to become their master?
Release Date: 2023-09-28
Developer: Atemsiel – Patreon – Itch.io – SubscribeStar – Twitter – Discord
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Ahegao, Exhibitionism, Harem, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Voyeurism, Paranormal, Point & Click, Romance, Lesbian, Sex Toys, School Setting, Spanking, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Male Domination, Virgin, BDSM, Slave
v0.22.05 – 2023-09-28
- Fixed various bugs.
- Added the ability to change the image cache size in the options menu, which most people won’t need to touch, but could be useful for people on lower end systems.
- Swapped the scene gallery to use multiple pages instead of just one big one, because it was super laggy when it had to load all the scenes. Still works with the filter though.
v0.22.04 – 2023-09-26
- 22 new sex scenes scattered across the various routes and choices.
- 5400+ new renders
- 430+ new animations
- I have no idea how many hours of content, but probably between 2 and 3 to complete it once without going back to get all the content. Depends on your choices and how fast you read I guess. If any of you are the type to just make loads of saves so you can get all the content without just using a gallery unlocker, imma guess maybe 5 hours. Not sure. Lemme know.
- A bunch of new sound effects, but I don’t keep track of that stuff.
- Same with lines of code or dialogue lines. Obviously I’ve added a whole bunch of them, but I have no idea how many.
- I suppose this isn’t really a metric, but 10 brand new characters who haven’t shown up in the game before.
- A VN version of the ghost hunt, so now people who don’t wanna do sandbox stuff can still get spooked. (Assuming my shitty jumpscares work on them)
- 1 new main menu animation. It doesn’t matter really, but I did it.. It’s an animated version of the 4th of July thing you may have seen. (Though with bikinis as not to give away the goods instantly to new players)
- 2 new onions. (Not many this time. But 22 sex scenes cmooon)
- 3 new phone images.
Quality of life stuff.
- New gallery system which now includes a filter so you can filter scenes by content type and involved characters. There are also now symbols on most of the scenes in the gallery to tell you whether a scene is exclusive to one or more character route.
- The new system should also fix that problem where the gallery said you’d unlocked 25/17 images or whatever.
- New route system which forms the basis of how the game works going forward. Each of the main girls now has a romance, submission and slave route.
- Toggleable in game walkthrough applied to the entire game, which sort of functions as a directors commentary type thing. This is a work in progress, and may not be completely accurate at the moment. If you find anything that doesn’t make sense, or that you feel can be improved in the walkthrough, please do let me know.
- You can now set your phone background to any of the pictures the girls have sent you, or that you’ve taken with your phone. (Except the landscape ones.)
- Replaced all of the outfit animations on the profile screen with new higher resolution ones that in my opinion look waaaaay better.
- Added text animation in various places. Mostly the use of a small shake effect on the “Ahhh” and “Ehhhh” moans and stuff. Can be disabled in options if people want.
- Added a scrollbar to the texts on the phone which makes it easier to scroll back to the start if you wanted to do that for some reason, but also it just kinda looks nice in my opinion.
- Added a variable that tracks whether you’ve seen the dumb “You’re on hold for 30 minutes” joke earlier in the game, and will let you skip it if you get to that point again on another save. (Untested however, so please let me know)
- Changed how choices work during phonecalls and texts. Now, the options will appear to the side of the phone as not to obscure the texts, or just be hard to read.
- Also changed how the phone looks during phonecalls, to make the bottom part slightly transparent. This just makes it easier to read the dialogue.
- Changed the way the translation effect works so it should be a bit less laggy now on potato PC. Still lags quite a bit if you hold the skip button through it though, simply because of how it works.
- Started using a new method of filesize reduction which is quite effective, but slow to implement. I haven’t finished applying it to the whole game yet, but as it says above, I’m hoping to do that in the next 2 weeks. (If I forget to edit this line, hopefully I did it.)
- The gallery unlocker now gives you the option to unlock onions and still images as well.
- Changed the tutorial at the start a bit to explain the new route system, and also added some graphics to it.
- That terrible pool dive animation with a bitrate of 10 has been remade and now looks quite a lot less shite.
- Added a “jump to page” feature in the load screen that means you can go straight to page 200 if you for some reason have 200 pages of saves.
- Added a screen that lets you rename stuff like the MC, the punishment system, or any other custom things you’ve been able to call the girls, or have them call you. (Don’t do it unless you’ve been given the chance in game though, since choosing names can otherwise cause logical inconsistencies.
- Added a system where hovering over a save game will show you what route you’re on with each of the main girls in that save. (Only works for saves that have been saved in 0.22.03. This is a future-proofing feature that’s unlikely to be useful until later updates)
Profile screen changes
- The girls have new icons which I think look a lot better.
- The majority of the text has been changed to be more readable.
- There’s now an indicator on the profile screen to tell you what route you’re on with a girl, and generally what her relationship to you is.
- There’s now an indicator on the character icons to tell you whether a girl is collared or not.
- New function allowing you to see what a girl has consented to, as well as any rules applied to her. (This might have been in 0.21, I actually can’t remember. The rules thing is new though, and gets unlocked part way through the update.
- New pages in the profile screen. There’s now a page for side characters, as well as “Other” characters, the latter being mostly characters like Kellin or Logan. The page switch buttons are the white bars just below the word “Characters”.
- Outfit animations for all the side girls too. The new outfit animations aren’t counted as part of that 430. If we’re counting those, then there’s over 500 animations total. (79 outfits)
- I’ve scrapped the journal thing where the profile screen keeps a note of basically everything you do relating to a character, simply because it was a pain in the ass to update, and it was only gonna become more complicated to maintain as development went on. So now each character just has a general description of who they are, which may be updated in future. Not as frequently as previously though.
- New scrollbars wooo. this doesn’t matter, but I think it looks nice.
Options menu changes.
- Removed the “skip transitions” option, because all it did was make the game automatically skip things like dissolve between renders, and if you turn that off the whole game pretty much goes to shit. Stoopid option.
- Added the option to toggle text animation on or off. This affects the translation effect, as well as most other text animation in the game. The translation effect just swaps to the line being in English, with a note to say what language they’re actually speaking. Lame, but good for those with potato PC.
- Added the ability to toggle named saves on or off, so you can make it stop asking you if you want.
- Added the ability to disable the animations in the scene gallery that play when you hover the mouse over a scene. The gallery is still slightly laggy, but I’m not gonna deal with that just yet.
- Added an audio slider to allow you to control the volume of the girls’ moans. This actually required a full rework of their audio in general, so all sex scenes have been rebalanced so that the default 50% should be perfect.
- Various typos fixed, mostly things like saying Dad instead of dad, or having American characters say realise instead of realize and stuff.
- I’m fairly sure I’ve finally fixed the issue with the nicknames, so you won’t have characters just calling you “False” anymore. I thought I’d fixed that last time though, so I guess we’ll see.
- Fixed that issue with “sayer waitress not found”.
- A bunch of others I’m sure. Been working on it for 6 months, and I haven’t written down every bug I fixed, so I have no idea.
- Probably added a bunch of new ones, but hopefully not.
- Made a change to Cassie’s hookup event. Now, after you hook up at your house, you actually get to choose whether or not to enter the friends with benefits arrangement with her. The lack of that specific choice kinda clashes with the new route system, but don’t worry if you did end up in the fwb arrangement but don’t really want to. I’ll be putting some sort of system to deal with this for existing saves when Cassie’s stuff becomes more important.
- Removed the ability to just stay silent and let Olivia walk off after she takes a phonecall in class. This is for two reasons. Firstly, it’s fairly important that you speak to her father there, and secondly I don’t think I’m gonna be doing an Olivia femdom route as it turns out, so the choice was actually completely pointless.
- Added some new icons to the main menu because apparently I love clutter. (Twitter logo still there though because X look dumb)
v0.21.02 patch – 2023-03-01
Various typos, but probably not all of them.
Fixed an issue with Sasha’s bath scene saying the ghost was a 0A if you used the skip option. (There’s no such thing as a 0A)
Added some licking sounds to one of Riley’s sex scenes.
It’s not really a fix, but I added a “Scene hints” feature in the options menu. Once enabled, it’ll give you vague hints for how to unlock scenes when you hover over them in the gallery.
Ghost hunt changes
Added a map that gets drawn on page 3 of the ghost guide as you explore. (It also shows your current position, and the direction you’re facing.)
Added a hint system in the spirit box which looks at what you’ve already done, and gives a hint based on what you haven’t done yet. (No penalty for using this, but it’s only really intended to be used if you’re totally stuck.)
Added a bunch of new steps required to complete the ghost hunt. Actual investigation is needed now, unless you just straight up know the answers.
There’s a new part of the library you can visit.
Added a new jumpscare which I’d forgotten about, and then it got me during testing, and now I’m probably gonna need a new keyboard because I spilt my drink in it. Nice job me.
Made the arrows at the sides of the screen visible even when you aren’t hovered over them, to give players a better idea of when they’re an option.
Changed where certain buttons send you in a couple of places, but not too much.
That’s about it. This whole update was mostly for the purpose of making the ghost hunt less frustrating to navigate and play, as well as make it a bit more of an investigation. Fingers crossed I succeeded.
2100 + new renders
200+ new animations
Continues the story to the end of the Fourth of July weekend.
Fixes various typos and bugs (And probably introduces some too lol)
Adds quit pictures.
Fixes that stupid AMD bug, as far as I know.
v0.2.02 – 2022-11-16
Fixes numerous typos
Fixes an issue with Akemi’s texts not appearing properly (You may need to roll back, save, then relaunch the game)
Fixes various continuity errors (Characters referencing events that didn’t happen due to your choices)
Fixes the live chat not scrolling properly when Riley is chatting with them. (Similar fix hopefully to follow for texts)
Fixes camshow comments not scrolling properly.
Removed option to set all girls as virgins, because it makes no sense, and would be contradicted by the story later anyway. (If you selected this on your save, this patch won’t affect your choice.)
Possibly fixes AMD graphics issue which was causing crashes on certain clock transitions, but I don’t have a way to test, so please let me know. (If not, this issue can usually be solved by updating AMD drivers, or pressing shift-g in the game, changing the renderer to ANGLE2, and then restarting the game.)
Added a small red icon to the message screen to further indicate who’s texting you.
It probably does some other stuff as well, but I forgot. This patch was originally just supposed to fix Akemi’s text issues.
v0.2.01 – 2022-10-30
Bugfix for 0.2 that fixes some saves.
v0.2 – 2022-10-30
Public content update
Continues the story to the end of day 8
5 new animated scenes
2 new onions
Redid how the gallery works (All on one screen now, and also it’s accessible from the main menu)
A bunch of new outfits, but I stopped counting how many.
Various bug fixes
Probably about an hour of content if you stay on one route. More if you like to unlock everything. (I think. I don’t usually count)
+1 exciting new bug that breaks some saves. Good job me.
v0.12 – 2022-07-30
Patreon content update
Continues the story to the end of day 5
Adds 2 more animated scenes
6 new onions to find
Added a dialogue box opacity slider, and the option for an audio cue to be played when onions appear or disappear (To make them easier to find. It’s turned off by default)
Reworked a few systems that will be relevant in v0.2
Adds maybe 1-1.5 hours of content on top of v0.11
Finally introduced all the main girls in some capacity.
Fixed that flashing bug from the Stormside website scene (I think)
v0.11 – 2022-05-25
Patreon content update
Continues story to the end of day 3
Adds 3 animated scenes for Cassie
2 new onions to find
Edited the Riley bedroom masturbation scene to sync the audio back up (Turns out I broke it in 0.1.02)
Added a workaround for people who get the flashing issue during the Stormside website section (Which I’ll fix in the next update)
Various other minor tweaks and changes
v0.1.02 – 2022-05-02
(Hopefully) Fixing the flashing issue with the sleepover scenes.
v0.1.01 – 2022-05-01
Literally just fixing a typo that was causing an error for people.
v0.1 – 2022-05-01