Peasant’s Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.
Release Date: 2019-11-22
Developer: Tinkerer Patreon – Website – Discord
Genre: 2D Game, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Anal Sex, BDSM, Bestiality, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Creampie, Fantasy, Female Domination, Group Sex, Lactation, Male Domination, Masturbation, MILF, Monster, Monster Girl, NTR (Avoidable), Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Rape, RPG, Transformation, Turn Base Combat, Incest, Animated, Teasing, Groping, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Titfuck, Handjob, Drugs, Harem, Slave, Spanking, Sex toys
I already listed many of the new features in my 2.10 release post, but since then I have added/changed the following:
– Added missing Oksana scene including 2 animations and accompanying spirit point.
– Added sprite graphics for closed helmet
– Updated world map
– Added an option to reset the dragon quest
– Made some general user friendliness changes
– Fixed lots of new and old bugs
– Oliver had dialogue option restarting dragon quest, even if player completed it.
– Oksana refused player to visit the dragon, even when not in party
– Frida dialogue options would go missing
– Screen would turn dark exiting stable or guard tower
– Couldn’t relive the right Player & Shakala wedding night scene.
– Wrong animation played for Erevi’s daughter while wearing black outfit
– Characters not currently in party would still be tired after sleeping.
– Waystone in goblin valley was possible to activate during wastone quest, possibly causing players to miss events in town.
– Lot’s of other minor bugs/improvements
This update adds more content for “The Tower of Dread”, expanding the “pets” you can have locked away in your dungeon. There is new content and some changes for the Bat Breeder. And you get to add a new long-legged female to your pet collection!
– 4 New map sections
– 4 refurbished maps
– 3 New enemy critters (+ some variations of them)
– 1 new pet (spidergirl)
– 5 new quests
– 5 new scenes (4 spider girl and 1 batbreeder), each in both pregnant and non pregnant versions
– Added a pregnant version of an existing Bat Breeder scene
– 4 new animations. Again each in pregnant and non pregnant variations
– 2 new spells
– 2 new costumes
– an autosave system (turned off by default, must manually activate)
– New animation settings in main menu, allowing you to adjust timings according to your PC. This is to avoid screen freezing due to skipped loops.
– a familiar/pet/companion to help you on your adventures
– Bat Breeder will now have a gestation period of one week, at the end of which she’ll lay a large batch of eggs.
– fixed bug where you could get stuck in tavern while searching for the blacksmiths dog
– fixed several bugs related to the Mayor’s vote quest.
– fixed broken dungeon contraption
– fixed bug where Liandra’s animation didn’t play after exiting Grumpkin cave.
– Some more fixes I didn’t write down and forgot
Here is a list of some of the new features/changes since 1.82:
– ca. 250 new images
– 8 new scenes
– 1 new animation
– 2 New characters to befriend….
– Changed the old Shakala wedding scene. There is now an optional boy-girl scene in addition/instead of the existing gangbang scene.
– 6 New quests
– added 4 existing quests to the questlog
– 2 new map sections
– Makith (the goblin shaman) now sells ingredients.
– Makith keeps track of goblin pregnancies
– Bats in the Kroggoth cave are now visible (no longer any random encounters)
– New enemies (Goblin King, pygmy goblins, knights)
– New sprites for some characters (Thanks Warthief!).
– Upscaled all old images to the new resolution of 1008×720 (Thanks Lain!)
– Changed the Lighting spell to hit two random targets, instead of all enemies
– Fixed a bug limiting some dialogue options
– Fixed a bug where bribing the innkeeper could keep you from asking for the farmers vote.
– Fixed a bug where bribing the innkeeper could cause you to skip the Roderick-Gwynneth scene in the woods, Causing Gwynneth to disappear.
– Other minor bugfixes and improvements
Bugfixes since the test version (v1.90)
– Fixed warparty not being dismissed after raid
– Fixed warparty being able to travel everywhere with the player
– Fixed knights still showing in the tavern after being killed
– Reduced goblin gestation periods from 20 to 15 days.
– Added spirit potion points for Shakala’s daughter.
– Added option to change fonts (3 available fonts). See options menu.
– Added name tags to all the girls. Will add name tags to remaining NPC’s in a later update.
– Added spirit potion point in Gwynneth’s alley (available when Gwynneth becomes pregnant).
– Rewrote Gwynneth’s events this should avoid Gwynneth disappearing issues (remember Gwynneth should reappear the following day if gone after performing service).
– Changed some checks in The Tower of Dread which should solve any issues with Erevi’s daughter.
– Added Retrieve panties quest to the quest log. This is an old quest that wasn’t registered in the log.
– Changed some of the events in the “Rent a house” quest. Now a guard will collect the rent as default. Victoria won’t collect the rent until spied upon.
– Improved animation cycles for Gwynneth and Victoria animations. The chances of a cycle being skipped (resulting in the screen pausing for up to 7 seconds) is now much less.
– Changed maps of both floors in the house in town to parallax maps. Improving navigation.
– Minor bug fixes and improvements