You want nothing more than to relax at your late grandfather’s old mountain hut, when you are suddenly surrounded by a thick unnatural fog. To make it worse, dangerous shadowy monsters lurk in the woods and attack you.
But there is a glimmer of hope. A girl that was able to flee and now lives with you. The tension is high and survival difficult, but you have to pull through. Survive, unravel the mystery and forge bonds with the girls you meet in this desperate situation.
Release Date: 2020-08-31
Developer: 395games Patreon Twitter
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Combat, Monster, RPG, Turn based combat, Teasing, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Masturbation, Loli, Slight Horror, Vaginal Sex, Harem, Creampie, Exploration, Virgin, Sex toys, POV, Paranormal, Male Domination, Drugs
1- Extract to the desired location.
2- Click on “MIST.exe” to start playing.
Should work completely fine.
1. Added a new area to the game. This one is a bit different from what you might be used to.
2. A whole lot of stuff happening in the story. 0.5 will give many answers and probably create just as many questions.
3. 3 new scenes, 1 with Lily and 2 with the fourth and final girl of the game. Trust me, it will make sense once you’ve played 0.5. The 3 scenes have a combined total of 10 animations.
4. 41 new animations to liven up the world. This time more focused on the important parts of the game, the sheer number comes from the length of 0.5.
5. And Girl #4 is introduced into the game. She and Lily are taking the main spots in this update.
6. A few new items.
7. New soundeffects.
8. New music.
9. And the shoddy scene rewatch menu got replaced by a proper gallery. Which still needs some tweeks in future updates, but I don’t think it is buggy, I spent a lot of time testing it.
1. A few slight changes to the menus again.
2. And an additional chance while looking for mushrooms, that could randomly award you a larger amount than usual.
1. I’ve fixed a bunch of broken options in 0.4 that made it possible to escape some of the loops I had planned.
2. Lots and lots of trouble shooting to make sure I wouldn’t fuck up 0.5 as badly as 0.4.
3. I tried to fix as many instances as possible where I switched up save/safe and life/live. I hope that got better.
0.5 is finally done and I am really excited to see your reactions to the update. The story is taking quite a leap in this one and the final girl is coming to the game. A lot is happening and I hope you will have fun with it!
1. Fixed a bug that made training in the early game impossible.
2. Fixed a bug that could potentially softlock the game when failing to find liquor at the lodge.
3. Fixed a typo in the code that crashed the game while exploring the city.
4, Fixed a mistake where you could still spend time with Robin, even though she was indisposed.
Should work completely fine.
1. Added the beginning of the city. The newest area in the game. For now consisting of 14 tiles.
2. New story developments to advance the plot and get you closer to the girls.
3. 4 new scenes. 1 with Robin and 3 with Mia.
4. 37 new animations to really show you what the characters are doing and what is going on.
5. As well as the first look at girl nr. 3 that will join the cast. And don’t worry, she will get an optional patch for future updates, for those who want that. (You will know what I mean.)
6. New items and a new weapon.
7. New soundeffects.
1. A slight overhaul to the main menu that isn’t completely finished yet.
2. A few changes to the code to better the performance. This is a work in progress as I learn more about optimizing Ren’Py. Something that you probably won’t even notice.
There is always something to be done, but it was nothing big so I can’t remember.
There isn’t much else to say. Have fun with 0.4 and let me know what you thought about it. In the meantime I will start developing the next update.
Should work completely fine. If you have any issues, try ignoring the errors or use rollback to see if it will fix it.
1. 28 new animations to illustrate how you interact with the world. I went slightly overboard with these, but I like them a lot.
2. 5 new scenes for the girls. (3 Robin, 2 Mia) 10 animations total. these are part of a new system in the game.
3. New Morale system. You can now ask the girls to actually raise your morale to get a temporary boost in stamina. The system has it’s own scenes and you will acquire new options as the game progresses. This is still an early state of this system and more options will be added with time.
4. A new Icon that displays while an animation is running, just so you are warned and don’t click it away before the icon disappears. Can be turned off/on at any time in the preferences.
5. New turntable animations for every single Item in the game. 29 small animations in total.
1. I completely remade every single forest background and a good amount of the lodge as well. We are talking about 20 remade backgrounds.
2. Changes to the UI to make the room selection screen stay open, so you won’t have to click it after every single action.
3. New images added at points where there was too little going on. (For example when searching the wheat, there are now more images.)
4. 4 Animations that played in forested areas have been reworked to fit the new style.
5. Robins scene07 (The one with the slapping) has been completely reworked with new animations and changed text leading up to it and during the animation. This one has annoyed me and many others for quite some time now. The new scene is better and makes more sense.
6. Robins scene08 (When she is working on the field) got improvements to the dialogue.
7. One of the changes I am most excited about. An improved script with the hints of Jacob A, here on Patreon. Now keep in mind that I didn’t give him 100% control of the script and he gave me the revisions in a way that allowed me to really learn from it. So the mistakes that are still in it are most definitely my fault.
8. Changes to the skill system to make it A: a bit weaker, and B: more difficult to grind out. I thought the tutorial message that notified people that there is no need to grind levels would be enough to keep them from it. Maybe I hit my head that day, but I really don’t know why I had that thought.
Honestly? I remember fixing one or two things. But I completely forgot what that was. So probably nothing big.