Memoirs of a Battle Brothel Adult Game Download Overview
Memoirs of a Battle Brothel is a narrative-driven, tactical turn-based RPG with mechanics inspired by Final Fantasy Tactics and D&D 5e. Players assume the role of a Facilitator, an associate of the Courtesan’s Guild that provides much-needed services for guild members, including lodging and upkeep of facilities that attracts a wealthy clientele.
Of course, in the cyberpunk setting of MoonFall, even luxuries are often undercut with the threat of violence. Whether it’s pressure from one of the ruling crime syndicates, disgruntled nobles or even a blood contract from a private military company, the Guild finds itself beset on all sides, sometimes even from within. In order to maintain its political standing and position in the MoonFall underworld, the Guild must occasionally meet force with force, and while its members are much more renowned for their other… talents, the Guild has retained a formidable martial reputation since its founding.
Combine the Companions from Firefly, the girls of old town from Sin City, a dash of Shadowrun and The Last Sovereign, and this is what you get.
Release Date: 2022-09-30
Developer: A Memory of Eternity Discord – Patreon – Steam – Twitter – Website – Kickstarter – Youtube
Genre: 2DCG, 2D game, Animated (pixel and 2D CG hybrid), Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Oral sex, RPG, Titfuck, Turn based combat, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Big tits, Character creation, Combat, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Gay, Group sex, Handjob, Harem, Lesbian, Management, Romance
I’m glad to announce that the Carsons have been added to the game, along with their questline. They are backer-supplied characters, so expect the writing to be a little bit different than normal. You will be able to find Alyssa outside the Saint Gorfu guildhall after you finish the initial guild-related quests.
Additionally, I have optimized the combat to run more smoothly, and hopefully reduce any lag or stuttering that may occur. Enemies may have a slightly increased “thinking” period to adjust. If you come across any bugs, please let me know!
I have also added a way to leave the Forgotten City dungeon, as that may help players that find themselves bottlenecked there.
- Can’t purchase massage room after beating game – fixed
- Kaywin’s massage sex scene bugged – fixed
- Support skill Incorruptible was acting weird – fixed
- Floating npc in the spire -fixed
New stuff added:
- New pedestrian NPCs including Orion Nebula in the spire.
This update is a relatively big one for NSFW content as it adds a new short scene for all 9 companions.
First off, the Massage Parlor can be built in your guild hall, found under the Facilities category in the player’s room PC.
The Massage Parlor is expensive but can be built instantly. It comes with a massage therapist that can heal your party HP/SP for free, like if you were to Rest, but without time advancement.
You can also call any of your companions to give you a special “massage” as well. Although they vary in skill and technique, all of these special massages end in sex. Kore, Kaywin and Thassia will service the Facilitator freely, but other companions may require a relationship.
Also beware, cheating (and the resulting drama) can occur, but a warning will be provided beforehand.
Even though the scenes are relatively short, I underestimated how much time writing 17 H-scenes will take (as all companions besides Kaywin are bi, this necessitates one scene each for a male and female facilitator).
Each scene is unique to the massage parlor, and there are a lot of new pixel animations as well. But as these are made by me, the quality may be a bit amateurish.
I hope you enjoy! And please let me know if you come across any bugs.
Bug fixes and QoL improvements:
- Added new text in quests that cannot be advanced until the player activates certain triggers.
- Rebalanced the Vigilante skill Vantage Point
- Increased Sol Carna price to 1600 and rebalanced the weapon (if you already bought it, the weapon will remain the same)
- Various typos fixed
- Various overworld bugs squashed
– More pedestrian NPCs
– A few new items, including a new shield type and a new named pistol
– Backer character names now displaying correctly
– Asuka in the Spire now no longer generously gives the player credits
– The money exploit from the library grandfather clock has also been fixed
– Warehouse bug that gives player bonuses to their Tech has been removed
- Player can upgrade their car in Kaywin’s garage to increase overworld travel speed.
- Player can now change their room appearance through the PC.
- New sex scene added for Amy Seagrave for both male and female Facilitators.
- Seagrave now functions as a CHA trainer.
- New pedestrian NPCs added throughout the game world, most will give just flavor text, some will give you items.
- New weapons added to the game world. Most can be found at the Library or the gunshop in Act 3. A few can be bought or gained by talking to NPCs.
- Stealing the keycard from the Guild HQ vault guard is no longer bugged
- Targets Painted skill fixed
- Boltslinger Drone now able to use Electric Ammo
- Diana 1st dialogue not recognizing player anatomy fixed
- Service break room floating exclamation mark bug fixed
- Shrike black site dialogue bug fixed
- Shadow Slash skill’s text now accurately states that it hits twice
- Guild “assault” missions skipping combat fixed
- Guild “assault” missions lacking journal description fixed
- Various typos fixed or removed
- Various minor overworld bugs fixed
Another small update for you, this time adding relationship cheats to the game. You’ll be able to set your relationship status with any of the companion characters, without having to go through the troublesome process of actually wooing them!
Additionally, a cheat-only harem option for Diana, Zafra, and Jasen has been added. They even have unique harem greetings, although they normally are limited to closed relationships only.
Like all cheats, this will be found in the player room PC.
– Attempted to fix a bug that force players attempting to flirt with Zafra into a bar scene repeatedly. As with the above cheat, I also added an option to forward her romance quest to the sparring stage, or immediately afterwards.
– Removed an invisible dev tool in Guild Hall 1.
– Sequence breaking bug with the bartender after Act II
– Autosave toggle giving free experience
– ATH trainer in the security room being pass-through
– Added toggle for autosave at character creation and at the player PC. If you are having issues with autosave crashing the game, turning it off should address the problem. The menu option does nothing as a quirk of the code, so I removed it.
– Added a function to the cheat menu (player’s room computer) to reset the salary timer. If your salary has glitched out and is no longer paying you periodically, you can use this to reset it. Alternatively, keep using the cheat for as much money as you want or increase time progression (however, it should not progress the in-game clock).
– Made Anomalie’s area in the Valley of Pillars revisitable and added additional dialogue for Alpha. Also added a new (more reasonable) way to get anomalies (very expensive, powerful items), through the room’s vending machine. Added prices for anomalies.
– Added additional dialogue for Jodi the bartender in your guild hall, if you talk to her with Act II requirements unlocked, but not yet started Act II.
– Endgame requirement for faction support from the Three Moons and The Board lowered.
– Changed Zafra’s dialogue for clarity.
– Lowered a TEC option requirement for the sixth Iron Cartel mission.
– Changed journal messages for the Abyss questline to be less vague.
– Added window switching disclaimer to title page.
– Running Cover skill now grants the Speed status.
– Overworld contracts set in the Industrial District and Spire had location errors.
– Overworld contracts from the Board previously did not increase Board Reputation.
– Various markers for overworld contracts in the wrong place.
– Various hosting contract mission bugs.
– Bug where you can sequence break the game by entering your room when Diana introduces the guild hall.
– Gregarion’s Blood Pit not paying out credits.
– One of the genemodded pets, Fabio, is also set to the name of your guild hall.
– Edited a single line of code in the core engine which may be responsible for the freezing issue
– Edited autosave function to cause crashing less (hopefully)
– Progressive and Traditionalist locations in overworld had a dialogue bug if player is neutral
– Entering the Guild HQ on the overworld changed the location appearance
– Journal quest bug for the sixth task in Iron and Velvet
– Player transfer error in the sixth task in Iron and Velvet
– Constables being overly violent in the overworld
– Boundary error in the Databroker’s warehouse
– Boundary error in the Decaying tower
– Sequence breaking error when talking to Isabell after finishing the Guardian’s puzzle
– Narsum energy drink erroneously heals HP too
– Infinite trust glitch for Zafra and Kore in the Guild HQ
– Dining Hall glitched patrons
– Minimap persists in Amy Seagrave’s home
– Mouse use disabled at some point (revisiting your guild hall will now fix this)
– Various quest dev messages removed
– Shrike says the Industrial District to the west of Saint Gorfu, but actually is to the east
– Typos in deciding how to end the guild civil war
– New simplified settings menu. You can now modify render distance, shadow quality and dynamic lighting.
– A few lines to Voss’s hologram
– “work of fiction” disclaimer
– One more line to Nena’s intro
– A new book to the Facilitator’s empty bookcase
– Removed Bloody Hawk questline placeholder message
– Removed Overworld placeholder message
– Removed guild hall upgrade placeholder messages
– Removed Facilitator’s room placeholder message
– Anomalie’s computer has old files
– Oathstone event was bugged
– Shaper-only dialogue in the Regency Clinic was bugged
– General store dialogue bug
– Neutral player’s dialogue bug in ACT III intro
– Some prices in Pike’s shop fixed
– Some journal entries reformatted
– Various typos fixed
Act III intro sequence
Final quest for The Coming Storm questline
Final quest for Iron and Velvet questline
Final quest for the Abyss questline
Final quest for the Bloody Hawk questline
Final quest in For the Guild main questline
Added new lore intro
Re-added and bug-fixed 3d Free Mode as bonus content
Standardized relationship system (so all companions have the same menu)
v0.15 Demo (don’t mind the jump in version number, my naming conventions are weird)
New Gallery mode with loads of new items. Can be found in the computer in the player’s room.
Another round of optimizations. Players should see better performance and higher FPS.
Various bug fixes (consumables can be… consumed now)
Various bug fixes and combat rebalancing, in anticipation for a big gameplay addition coming next patch.
A gallery is now available to view some art that haven’t been used much elsewhere in the game. It’s a little light for now, but you can see some images for Kore, Thassia, Hatsuo, Kaywin and Windress.
Various bug fixes:
The Admin facility bug has been fixed, as well as the Guild Hall Blood Pit, and some other minor glitches.
New interactions with all 9 companions added. These new interactions trigger automatically upon reaching certain trust levels (Trust 3 and Trust 6) with characters and entering the first guild hall level.
Players who have progressed significantly through the game should expect these events to trigger the next time they enter the guild hall.
Interactions include dialogue or spending downtime with a companion.
Combat has been optimized slightly with fixes to ranged enemy AI, replacing troublesome enemy skills and fixing various combat-related bugs. Additionally, two new enemy classes have been added. For now, they can only be found in combat arenas like Gregarion’s Blood Pit or the one you can build in the Guild House.
These hardened soldiers of fortune are tougher than most of the street thugs and low-level riffraff the player may have been in combat with so far.
Built specifically for combat, androids are vastly superior to most of the security drones utilized in MoonFall. Armed with rifles that excel both at long range and unleashing devastating shotgun blasts in close range, players are urged to treat these robots with caution.
Blood Pit levels:
3 additional arenas can now be unlocked for the Guild House Blood Pit.
– Massive bug fixes, including fixes to WebGL issues that should allow players to run the game properly.
– Hatsuo romance options added for both female and male MCs.
– Female anatomy MC is now implemented. Player appearance is not locked to anatomy.
– Companions and NPCs will behave differently towards the player depending on their chosen anatomy, and this is most noticeable during sex scenes.
– The background Former Courtesan can now be chosen.
– Anatomy can be changed for 5,000 credits at Golgo’s Augmentation shop. The ability to change your appearance has not been implemented yet, but will likely be in-game by the next update.
– New engine enhancements mean better lighting and hopefully, a slight uptick to performance. I’ve started adding lighting to objects that need it, such as windows, store signs, lights, etc.
– New cheat to improve companion trust levels
– New sex scenes with Thassia
– New female MC sex scenes with Kore
-New intro sex scene
-Complete first guild-related mission
-Additional guild upgrades
-Vastly expanded combat skills
-Buildable facilities with activities
-New companion characters
-New sex scenes
Initial public release