Interns of Ecstasy Island
You are a college student who lands a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an internship. You will work at a tropical island resort. After a night of drunken partying you are alarmed to find you are transforming into a woman. Train to work at various parts of the resort, investigate the cause of your transformation, and maybe have a little fun on the way.
Release Date: 2020-02-24
Developer: UsagiTripleSix Patreon – TFGamessite
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Lesbian, Transformation, Oral sex, Handjob, Female domination, Mobile game
I wasn’t really looking to tackling the clinic in depth, as I’m sure that’s a section which needs some considerable time devoted to it, but I did want to see if I could get it functional again. That meant converting the scenes over to the new standard (should prevent errors when checking if Holly is available) and making sure it’s using the new time variables instead of the old ones.
At the very least, it doesn’t appear to be causing crashes for me now.
I’ve gone through a fixed a lot of scene criteria issues that were making weird things happen, like refusing Scarlet’s quest-line causing it to jump ahead, instead.
Lots of other little “band-aid fixes” to help smooth things out for the time being, such as some tweaks to get the clothing manager behaving a bit better.
- Updated engine to Ren’Py version 7.4.9. Maybe this will help for those having crashes?
- Reworked save file update system for new format.
- Converted clinic events over to the new system.
- Combined each of Holly’s clinic and beach chat events into single events with alternate intros based on location.
- Fixed issue where clinic option was disappearing after visiting once.
- Adapted 1 Rodney scene to show more appropriate background graphics when viewed at poolside.
- Added time check to poolside hangout options to prevent evening events from occurring during the day.
- Updated clothing manager to use new schedule system to tell what type of clothing is required.
- Fixed bugs that were preventing game from acknowledging that the PC had met Chastity.
- Minor review and update of scene criteria.
- Fixed bug where declining modeling with Scarlet was firing off her secondary storyline.
- Additional updates to room info widget to use new schedule system to show if PC is working in the next block or not.
- Minor changes to clothes manager to use updated schedule variables when deciding which scenes to play.
- Injected clothing manager into appropriate Day 4 events to help prevent redundant scenes.
Main New Content in 0.260
Content-wise, most everything that’s been added involves having Cynthia help the player character get ready in the mornings. These are all scenes that were always intended to be early in the game, building off of the original makeover Cyn gives the PC in the first week.
There’s still more planned for this event chain, and, sadly, it still ends with a tease, but, hopefully, there’s enough to explore until the next Cyn-centered update.
Skip this part if you enjoy the frustration of discovering things on your own. For everyone else, here are a couple of tips to find some of the scenes.
Obviously, you’ll need to allow Cynthia to help you get ready in the morning.
You have a set amount of time to get ready for work each morning (and I’ve added a bar to the UI to help make it easier to track this time). When Cyn is helping you, she’ll appear a little while before this time has run out. If you’re still in the shower during this time or masturbating in front of the bathroom mirror, there’s a chance she’ll walk in on you.
Aside from the aforementioned timer bar in the mornings, there are two new outfits added (one which has mirror support). There’s also a series of events that can change your eye color, and you now have the ability to get a haircut. All of these are currently only available through Cynthia’s events (technically, you can get the eye color event on your own), but alternate methods will be added at a later date.
What’s new? (That I remembered to write down…)
• New chain of events for Cynthia + CGs.
• New CGs for incomplete shower scene with Cynthia.
• New scene for Irene and new sprite (likely temporary).
• Added mirror “avatar” CG for new yellow dress outfit.
• New transformation event for eye color.
• Created preliminary haircut mechanics (only with Cynthia helping in the mornings).
• Added timer bar to morning preparation to make it easier to see how long you have to get ready for work.
• Added crude implementation of prep time tracking to mirror masturbation.
• Added slight variations on shower image (reverse pan and slow zoom out).
• Fixed error that was preventing beach party event from happening.
• Fixed issues that were preventing cover image stats from updating with most endings.
• Fixed issue with display of maid uniform for mirror image 2.
Just some minor changes to scheduling and flag checks to prevent Rodney scenes from playing back-to-back.
I’m considering this the “Better than Nothing” release! Not amazing, but I’ve been struggling quite a bit recently.
Content-wise, there are some new scenes for both Scarlet and Rodney (including one WITH both Scarlet and Rodney). There are also a few scenes that hint at things to come.
Code-wise, I did a lot of changes to how Tatum’s scenes are triggered, making it significantly easier to get the threesome scene.
Old saves should work for the most part, but some of Scarlet’s scenes won’t fire if you’ve already viewed her previous scenes (some new flags were added with this version).
• Hanson’s arrival no longer triggers Phase 2, but, instead, now marks the official beginning of Phase 1.
• Changed Phase 1 and Phase 2 start dates.
• New code for handling the arrival of Palmer and Scarlet. Rather than only arriving during the first week, they now have a 20% chance of arriving each day between the first week and the start of Phase 1 (currently day 22). Short version: You now have a better chance of seeing them arrive if you work Guest Services early on.
• Reworked some code behind Tatum’s events. You can now learn about her problem just by witnessing a couple of her events, rather than only by eavesdropping. The mini-event where the PC can ask about it has alternate versions for this now.
• The Tatum and Todd scene is available without having viewed the scene confirming Tatum’s problem with her. (That was never the intended behavior.)
• PC no longer needs to have been investigating the hotel in order to be able to snoop while delivering room service.
• Scarlet talks to PC after sex on the beach with Clint
• Scarlet, Tiffany and Brittney give Rodney a hard time
• 3 scenes hanging out with Rodney at the club
• Mini work event: Tatum’s medication
• Mini work event: Dan and Steve
• Some events, like Scarlet’s follow-up to the PC seeing her and Clint, should be able to happen in locations such as Poolside, but the code to fire these scenes isn’t in place yet.
• Magic wand and size changes appear to be fairly broken (the change isn’t supposed to happen all at once or to that degree).