Heavily inspired by the original monster banging game “Breeding Season”, Breeding Farm tells the story of a shipwrecked
man with no memory or identity. Rescued by a local monster breeding farm girl and her mother, he’s tasked with
helping to save their estate from shutting down. Armed with only a few coins, a ragtag team of monsters, and whatever’s
resting in your pants, can you bring the Crimson Estate back to its former glory? Or will the all too gorgeous and buxom women
of this strange land do far too good a job at keeping you from getting any real work done?
Release Date: 2019-08-01
Developer: Team Bieno Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac & Android
Genre: 2dcg, Animated, Oral sex, Anal Sex, Gay, Furry, Monster girl, Male protagonist, Vaginal sex, Mobile game, Management, Fantasy
Gallery system (H-scenes can be unlocked and replayed from Main Menu.)
A new Save Menu for Monster Data only (In case old “.nani” save files are not usable in newer game versions anymore, you should be able to keep your Monsters between updates.)
Debug Menu (Using specific codes to edit your game data, for example, money and energy values or change your monster appearance.)
A few more monster combination animations.
Monster affection points can also trigger player-specific animations. You can activate those by clicking the heart symbol.
The Cece route has been updated. New events available for her.
One new Blackout punishment event.
Changes & Improvements
Cece won’t breed with the player anymore unless you go through her quest route.
The Monster Order Menu has been updated and should show only request available monster types now.
Some Bug fixes.
Android UI fix
Full HD support compared to only 720p before.
All characters fully animated
All H-scenes fully animated
Landscape Mode available on Android
More variety in Monsters
Zoom in function during Breeding evens (by mouse scrolling or pinching on Mobile)
A better input system for the mobile version.
SFX in H-events. (In one particular event at the moment. Testing the waters, so let us know what you think.)
Monster level limited to 100.
Trait level limited to 4.
Energy costs limited to at least 100.
Forest encounter bug fixed.
Talia monster slot bug fixed.
UI optimized for PC and Mobile version
Skip Mode will get automatically disabled after a dialogue scene to prevent getting stuck in it.
Portrait mode on mobile versions gets disabled after Dialogue scenes.
Added the option to disable Breeding Animations.
-to be added
– 8 new designed Portraits for the “Breeding event”
– one CG event for the “Breeding event”
– 4 new animations for the “Breeding event”
– A toggle button to switch between art styles at any time.
– A new inventory system.
– more story content.
– one Mini game with three CGs to discover
– one random H-Event at the farm.
– one more animation during the story route.
– one last H-Event at the end of this version’s story route.
– one new character
– optimized images to reduce memory space.
– 8 Character Portraits with animated expressions
– 6 Monstertypes with each different color versions
– 5 Animations witch climax scenes and four color versions
– 2 places to explore
– 10 backgrounds
– a Quest system
– a Shopsystem
– a Monster Removal System
– a Breeding System
– a Nameingsystem with about 80 random names
– 7 Monster Traits
– a customized UI Interface
– Music and a few Sounds
– The first part of the Sory (Intro)
– a bunch of game lore and introductions to possible future quests.