Adventurer Trainer Adult Game Download Overview
Adventurer Trainer is a free non-commercial fan-made porn-parody Dating Sim/Visual Novel with RPG elements, set in a fictional universe loosely based on Konosuba and other titles. You will meet familiar characters, embark on exhilarating adventures, solve mysteries and more!
Release Date: 2022-05-26
Developer: PastryIRL – Patreon – SubscribeStar – Discord – Twitter
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Parody, Animated, Harem, Loli, Teasing, Virgin, Dating Sim, Humor, Romance, Dating sim, Fantasy, Sandbox, RPG, Turn based combat, Big tits, Big Ass, Handjob, MILF, Ahegao, Creampie, Titfuck, Incest, Exhibitionism, Vaginal Sex, Mobile game, Horror
Adventurer Trainer v0.1.4
– +11k words
– +428 images, totaling 2640
– +4 videos
– Added Yunyun’s quest!
– +4 Main Events
– +1 Megumin Event
– +2 Wiz Events
– +2 Luna Events
– +1 Recurring Rin Dialogue
– +1 Rin Mini-Event
– +1 Aqua H-scene
– +1 Darkness H-scene
– +3 reactions to gifts
– It may rain on some days, precluding you from doing some of the outdoor activities.
– Some activities will now increase your stats! For example, spending a day doing construction work will increase your Health.
– You can now work at Guild, which will produce money, make you acquainted with new characters and potentially progress some quests.
– Reputation aspects now have icons. Dialogue options leading to an increase in one of the aspects will now be marked with an icon
– The numbers of seen and total events can now be found in the Event Tracker & Girls menus
– Added feats that you can learn from other people! They will affect gameplay in certain ways; for instance, lockpicking feat will allow you to pick locks while adventuring
– Added books that you can read, which may increase your stats, teach you abilities or feats
– Made MASSIVE performance optimizations. You should see drastic increase in FPS and a complete lack of stutter.
– Added a new type of Curio: locked chests! Once you learn the lockpicking feat from Chris, you’ll be able to open them
– Some adventuring scenes will now have foregrounds
– Mimic received a new look
– Updated some visual effects
– Some visual effects will now display at higher FPS (thanks, performance optimizations)
– Added a way to tell that a damage/heal value was boosted. Will consider additional changes to telegraph this effect to the player.
– Added Ambushes. Sometimes, the game won’t tell you you’re heading into a fight, and the enemies will get the first turn… Stay on the lookout!
– Added a type of Summoning abilities for monsters
– Reduced Skeleton’s shields from 2 -> 1. This should act as a good enough nerf for the Dungeon for the time being while I’m reworking some combat aspects.
– Training with Darkness will now slowly increase her Accuracy up to +60.
– Added medals to Hall of Fame to further recognize my Patrons! The longer you’ve supported the game, the higher rank you’ll have. Supporters on annual plans will receive golden medals immediately
– New font for floating messages in adventuring
– Added a new overlay for when the player is skipping text
– Added an option to enable touchscreen controls on desktop platforms.
– Unique item drops are now also bound by requirements instead of pure random chance. For example, some items will require you see an event first before they can drop.
– Cheat menu will now display an invalid syntax error instead of erroring out in case of invalid input
– Touched up Wiz’s shop visuals
– Fixed Steal reducing enemy shields.
– Fixed arrow keys misbehaving during target selection
– Fixed some clipping visuals
– Fixed a bug that double-charged Megumin for using Explosion.
– Fixed a bug where overlays were not being cleared in adventuring mode.
– Fixed a bug that would result in quick menu disappearing after an adventure
– Fixed a bug which resulted in spawning significantly less Curios in adventuring than was intended
Adventurer Trainer v0.1.3
The main focus of this update is polishing and expanding the existing gameplay systems.
The story centers on developing the relationships with Megumin and Chris, as well as setting up the foundation for future events with Yunyun and Rin.
– +13k words, up to the total of 53k
– +618 images, totaling 2212
– +3 videos
– +4 Main Events (and 1 battle)
– +3 Chris Events (1 H-scene)
– +2 Megumin Events (1 H-scene)
– +1 Yunyun Event
– +1 Rin event
– +1 Chomusuke event
– +9 new adventure triggers
– +1 [REDACTED] mini-scene
– Added an opening movie
– Added 3 video animations to Aqua’s “Divine Time” event to replace stop-frame animations.
– Completely revamped Gabriel’s and Luna’s appearance.
– Completely redesigned the main menu and the game menu
– Items now have rarity levels which will be correctly displayed in the inventory screen
– Usable quest items will now be marked appropriately in the inventory
– Numerous screens are now animated and more responsive to user actions
– Made changes to the quick menu, hopefully making it more noticeable and removing redundant options
– Added an XP bar to the inventory. You can now track how close you are to hitting the next level!
– Added gifts that you can use to raise your affection levels. You can find them or buy them off of Wiz.
– Added Effects and Animations options to Preferences menu that the player can turn off in case the game isn’t running well on their device.
– Added a Reputation system; choices that you make may now change it, affecting the way the other characters will see you.
– Added a What’s New screen to showcase new features after an update.
– Replaced recurrent quests with Quest Director system, which will generate a random layout for each adventure you embark on. You can now choose which room to proceed to, allowing you to choose to avoid encounters or seek them out.
– You will now receive a popup message explaining why you can’t use a skill, for example when you’re out of mana or there are no valid targets
– Monster names will now be shown in target selection screen and during enemy turns
– With every hit, the monsters will flinch ever so slightly to emphasize impact
– Added animated backgrounds. Now the fog in the dungeon will move as it’s supposed to
– The chance to hit is now displayed when selecting a target
– Added a new type of miniboss: Skeleton King! You can find these formidable opponents in the tomb, but watch out: they excel at commanding their undead troops.
– Added a new type of enemy: Foxes! They’re cute. That’s about it
– Added collectibles. Keep an eye out for it!
– Added a new type of curio: fishing spots!
– Added a new type of curio: buffing and healing stations!
– Added a new animated popup to display item drops
– Clearing combat encounters can now provide loot
– Adventure buttons will now indicate the contents of the next room
– Added new reactions from party members to different events
– Direwolf miniboss can now use an AOE ability to increase dodge of the enemy party.
– Added Mana Potions, which can be found or bought at Wiz’s store.
– Kazuma’s Snipe now deals 30% more damage.
– Aqua’s Turn Undead is now an AOE skill. It will also display an additional visual effect.
– Skeleton’s HP reduced to 85.
– Aqua’s Heal now heals for 20% of a unit’s max HP, plus 20% per each boost point spent.
– Aqua’s Heal can now overheal units. However, it can’t target units with full HP.
– Reduced Aqua’s base strength by 2.
– Healing Potions can no longer target healthy units.
– Killing monsters now grants experience.
– Increased the amount of Gold that can be stolen from the Mimic to 350.
– Minor adjustments to Aqua’s, Megumin’s, Yunyun’s, Luna’s and Rin’s models and visuals.
– Megumin’s Explosion will now shake the screen and create an additional Explosion visual effect. A really really cool one. Thanks Leon.
– Updated Megumin’s Explosion visuals and sound effects.
– Mimic’s attack sound is now the chest open&close sound from Minecraft. Thanks Fjalar.
– Updated the visual effects for all normal attacks.
– Added a new visual effect for Boost level 2.
– Set the default character-per-second to 135.
– Added a tutorial arrow which will point to some things on the screen during tutorials
– Added a popup screen for when the player levels up.
– Added a Return button to adventure, allowing the player to return to the city outside of combat.
– Clicking on Construction will now prompt for confirmation instead of going straight into it.
– Compressed some less-used assets to save some space.
– “Polar Opposites” will now take prevalence over Succubi Cafe event when exploring the alleys.
– “Hecking Paperwork” will now require you complete “Gather Healroot” quest first.
– “A Business Arrangement” will now require a Salmon in your inventory
– “Long Live Sexual Assault” will now grant Bear Trap item, and if you decide to steal from Chris, a Panties item.
– “Extracurricular” will now require you see “Parenting”
– The bonus event in which you repay the debt you owe to the city will no longer show up in the tracker until you trigger it.
– When displaying the list of requirements for an event in event tracker, completed requirements will be marked with a checkmark.
– Fixed a bug in Quintessential Dream which prevented the replay function from exiting properly. Thanks Leon for reporting.
– Fixed a bug which could result with the Gift hint screen not going away. Thanks Fjalar for reporting.
– Fixed a bug which could result in an uncaught exception after selecting a potion, backing out, and attacking an enemy.
– Fixed a bug which resulted in textboxes not switching styles during H-scenes on Android. Thanks johncop for reporting.
– Fixed numerous bugs related to patching savefiles from older versions of the game.
– Fixed some minor clipping in Aqua’s visuals.
– Fix for Lolisa’s initial event not having the correct set of requirements and not triggering when expected
– Reworked “A Piggyback Ride for this Brat” event
– Graphic changes in “Polar Opposites” and “Hopeless” events
– Multiple changes to wording in early-game events.
This update focuses on events for Darkness, fleshing out the story and the characters.
– +13k words, up to the total of 40k
– +601 images, totaling 1594
– +7 videos
– 1 New Quest
– 4 Main Events
– 3 Darkness Events (1 H-scene!)
– Added the first ever Dream to Succubi Cafe, featuring Quintessential Quintuplets.
– 1 H-scene featuring one new succubi character.
– 3 Bonus Events (although, I don’t expect many people will see one of them)
– Fixed an issue where versions were not correctly compared when checking for updates in cases where the client’s version was higher than the one available online.
– Fixed a bug which could result in a game crash on Linux systems if a dependency was not resolved.
– Enabled version checking for Patreon builds.
– Added a marker to identify activities that will lead to events.
– Removed duplicate links in Event Tracker GUI
– Formatted gold counter in abbreviated notation when the number is high enough
– Added a patch to fix corrupted item IDs on load
– Added gestures to Android version
– Added more cheats.
– Fixed an issue where Steal was duplicated and given to all party members.
– Fixed a bug where an enemy would freeze mid-animation.
– Added a framework for in-combat responses to certain events.
– Fixed a bug where a character could stay alive at 0 hp.
– Fixed a bug where enemy crits would not deal any extra damage. Capped it at 1.5x.
– Added status effect icons to enemies.
– Added Intimidate ability to Darkness! Talk to her to unlock it.
Minor changes and balancing:
– Enemies with no shields will take extra damage from attacks of a damage type they’re vulnerable to.
– Enemies will receive 5% more damage when shielded from regular attacks.
– Changed some visuals to fix some wonkiness.
– Healing potions will now restore 30% HP.
This update focuses on events for Aqua & Megumin.
– +14k words, bringing the total up to 27k and essentially doubling the game’s content
– +413 images, totaling 993
– 3 new Megumin events, 2 Aqua events, 1 main event involving Wiz & Aqua, 1 Chris event, and two recurrent dialogues.
– 2 new H-scenes!
– Added the first secret H-scene! Be sure to check your inventory when you find a certain potion…
– Full Android support! During adventuring, mobile players will take advantage of on-screen controls to play. Please report any bugs/errors/issues regarding this.
– Hall of Fame added to the menu, crediting the generous Patrons who support the project!
– Added an Event Tracker, complete with a Replay system and categories!
– Added a fully functional inventory system, accessible from both in and out of combat. Stock up on those heals!
– Added the first iteration of the shopping system (which might see changes in the future to accomodate more features).
– Added an update checker! The game will show a notification in the main menu when a new version is available.
– Added a patching system for seamless upgrades between versions. No more unsupported save files!
– H-scenes will now display text differently to maximize what you can see on the screen.
– Added a cheat menu.
– Various spelling mistakes fixed and some sentences reworded.
– Fixed a bug which could result in an uncaught exception when Megumin uses her Explosion
– Added dynamic environment effects.
– Added animations to some monster attacks.
– Added bait animations.
– Added Steal ability. Talk to Chris to learn it!
– You can now use items during combat
– You can now find items in chests
– Fixed a bug that could result in accuracy/damage/crit bonuses not propagate properly when abilities were used
– Revamped the visuals of the Plains environment. Pixel art rules
– The visual environments are now procedurally generated, resulting in a much higher number of variations than I could make by hand.
– Revamped quest backend system to streamline updating experience to new versions. Fully backwards compatible, no need to start a new game.
Minor changes and balancing:
– Decreased Darkness’ base dodge attribute to -100 to stay in line with her character. No dodging allowed.
– Rebalanced attribute growth to have beefier, stronger characters at higher levels.
– Increased monetary reward for exploring city alleys, and added a possibility for a random Unique Item drop.
– Added new sound effects to various parts of the game. Sex sounds too!
– Fixed instances where Aqua had incorrect shoes on.
– Updated and changed some sounds.
– Added the link to discord in main menu.
– The events are now mapped by IDs vs names.
– Fixes the Patreon link in the menu
– You may now get the buff/debuff details by hovering over its icon in adventuring mode.
– You may now get a tooltip for skills by pressing F in adventuring mode.
– Fixes a bug that could lead to an uncaught exception during adventuring
– Added 1 H-scene
v0.1 – Initial release!
– 13k words
– 580 images
– 4 videos
– 2 H-scenes
– 1 story quest and 1 recurrent quest
Download Adventurer Trainer Porn Game
Adventurer Trainer APK (Android)Mega Mixdrop
Keywords: Renpy Adult Sex Games Free Download, 3D Erotic Dating Sim, Best Harem Porn Games, Lewd Parody Turn Based Combat, Mobile Sex Games